• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#16 sethohman

sethohman

Godlike

• Bones Supporter
  • 1793 posts

Posted 11 January 2012 - 05:52 AM

Some of the CAV 2 stuff was never produced (for example, from Terrans, the Charger, Crossbow, Desterier, and Mamba were never done). Who knows what Jon will do with Cav 3.

Mike

I hope never to be a giraffe named Marius in Denmark.

#17 madcat

madcat

Rabble Rouser

• Members
  • Pip
  • 82 posts

Posted 11 January 2012 - 06:00 AM

Some of the CAV 2 stuff was never produced (for example, from Terrans, the Charger, Crossbow, Desterier, and Mamba were never done). Who knows what Jon will do with Cav 3.

Ah! Cheers for the info, I might have known it'd be CAV2 - the only bit of 'old' CAV I don't have. Do you know if there was any artwork/stats for them in the CAV2 PDF?
"Oops"

#18 Chrome

Chrome

The way is forward.

• Members
  • 3991 posts

Posted 11 January 2012 - 09:13 AM

There were data cards for all of them in CAV 2. I believe there's still a thread somewhere in this forum w/links to all of the data cards. Search for beta or maybe 2.2

If you go to Mil-Net's forums and search on the model names you can find some of the original concept artwork and 3d renders for most of them. To the best of my recollection, all of the minis had renders completed, miniatures were just never made from them.

-Chrome

My personal net worth, however, is measured in tens of dozens of dollars. - ReaperBryan

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users