Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Saint of Sinners

Recruiting Hall

288 posts in this topic

Ah yes the call of the knighthood. Righting wrongs and defending the weak. Well and learning how to play the game ::P:

Don't forget running the financial institutions of the galaxy.

Terrans do "RULE!" You're point is? :B):

Yes, even I agree the H-M Spartan is a wonderful little CAV. ::): It's the only CAV that the Templars have that does though.

Oh Outkast.. :down: Crazy 8 and I will be here to help deprogram you once you realize what a horrible mistake you've made.

Deprogram? How could a person need to be deprogrammed from defending the meek of the galaxy from the terrors of oppressors (yes even the Rach need defended too). The Templar must lead by example so that the shining light of truth may be seen by the misguided. One day all will understand the sacrifices the Templar have had to make so that peace may once more reign.

As to getting my forces together most of what I ordered came in and I have my two Knights, Sovereign, Centurian, Flails, and the Longbows so I have close to 1900 points of troops to work with. I am currently listening to my printer hum as it prints out the beta rules so I can learn how it all works.

May the Light guide you.

Deprogram? How could a person need to be deprogrammed from defending the meek of the galaxy from the terrors of oppressors (yes even the Rach need defended too). The Templar must lead by example so that the shining light of truth may be seen by the misguided. One day all will understand the sacrifices the Templar have had to make so that peace may once more reign.

As to getting my forces together most of what I ordered came in and I have my two Knights, Sovereign, Centurian, Flails, and the Longbows so I have close to 1900 points of troops to work with. I am currently listening to my printer hum as it prints out the beta rules so I can learn how it all works.

May the Light guide you.

Wow, didn't take long for him to spout the company line.

May the Light guide you.

It breaks my heart when they go bad so young. :down:

May the Light guide you.

Wow. And I thought we were good...

May the Light guide you.

And ta think all I did was present the straight truth. That and I didn't go down the dumb jock route :;): Maybe you Terran should make yer presantation li'l more thought provoking. I mean screaming, "Terran Legionnaires Rule!" will own get you so far :lol:

Hahaha... Another Templar Force is added to the mix. Nice to see that the truth is getting out there.

May the Light guide you.

And ta think all I did was present the straight truth. That and I didn't go down the dumb jock route :;): Maybe you Terran should make yer presantation li'l more thought provoking. I mean screaming, "Terran Legionnaires Rule!" will own get you so far :lol:

When, pray tell, were we ever guilty of that? :upside:

When it absolutely, positively has to be taken and held accept no substitute: United Terran Federal Forces. :B):

Third reply to this thread... maybe that's why Spartan isn't the Terran's spokesmen of choice :lol:

May the Light guide you.

FYI- the templars are at war. You can come try to protect Mohr if you want, but I wouldnt advise it. The only thing they protect now is themselves... and their pocketbooks.

May the Light guide you.

All this mumbling about protecting the weak and following lights...blah blah. Only the word of Khardullis can guide you. ::D:

There is only one God and Khardullis is his prophet. The sooner you all accept that the more of you will survive. :poke: