Sign in to follow this  
Saint of Sinners

Recruiting Hall

Gunfighter flips coin, comes up heads

punches silent alert beacon on console, gives fellow Terrans 30 seconds to exit building,

then pivots Thunderbird at waist and fires three rapid salvoes from both PBGs through front door. ::D:

A shame really, place had decent beer. :down:

"Firepower the Great Equalizer"

Only decent quote the Rach ever came up with. ::P:

Chuckling as what should have been rapid salvos ended up being nothing more than sparks and smoke. "So much for having your toys built by the lowest bidder."

You want the best always ride with the Templar.

Chuckling as what should have been rapid salvos ended up being nothing more than sparks and smoke. "So much for having your toys built by the lowest bidder."

You want the best always ride with the Templar.

Have no fear....... I've still got my knife.

Oh yeah I know know without a doubt that I'm gonna be a Rach player

Ow!!! My ears. Stinkin' Terrans. Can't a Warrior have a little fun harassing a Ritterlich pilot with a superiority complex?

Actually, if you look around, I think you'll realize that our superiority is not all that complex. :B):

Ow!!! My ears. Stinkin' Terrans. Can't a Warrior have a little fun harassing a Ritterlich pilot with a superiority complex?

Actually, if you look around, I think you'll realize that our superiority is not all that complex. :B):

Best. Post. Ever. ::D:

*Starts passing out brooms and mops and paint brushes*

Alright you screwheads, you've had your fun, now clean this place up. It's a dump! Respectable people are supposed to come here and bask in the glory that is our chosen factions and this is about the least glorious thing I've ever seen!

*Grabs a shovel and starts scooping plaster out the front door*

*cringing as Wizzo repeatedly slaps head*

OW!!! OW!!! OW!!!

Ok, already I'll help clean up!!

SHEEESHH!!! :blink:

Getting so a guy can't have any fun around here anymore. :down::angry:::D:<_<

Hey Crunch! Get your inferior rach butt over here. Bring a towel and some shoe polish to clean my boots. :B): p) Your inferior cultures must eventually realize it is inevitable for your inferior races to serve the superior martial culture of the honorable and feared ritterlich people. :devil:

Don't bother getting the bouncer. I'll do it myself. Don't worry, I'll throw him out the door, not the plate glass window. {tosses Elias out the door} And no, I did not put that armed artillery simulator into his pocket, he must've had it when he came in here.