• Please log in to reply
284 replies to this topic

#271 Chrome

Chrome

The way is forward.

• Members
  • 4110 posts

Posted 14 January 2009 - 04:23 PM

Thanks for the advice about getting around PayPal.

The Jaguar is definitely in my to get list, as are a few other open market CAVs and vehicles.

FreeFall should have a couple CDs of War For Sale. I'm split on whether he had any Shards left after NukeCon. Email him at freefall@mil-net.net and ask. Tell him I sent you.

If you're dead set against PayPal, we are willing to take money orders. Again, you would need to work that out with FreeFall so you know where to send it.

-Chrome

My personal net worth, however, is measured in tens of dozens of dollars. - ReaperBryan

#272 Broode

Broode

Rabble Rouser

• Members
  • Pip
  • 66 posts

Posted 14 January 2009 - 06:26 PM

Thanks for the advice about getting around PayPal.

The Jaguar is definitely in my to get list, as are a few other open market CAVs and vehicles.

FreeFall should have a couple CDs of War For Sale. I'm split on whether he had any Shards left after NukeCon. Email him at freefall@mil-net.net and ask. Tell him I sent you.

If you're dead set against PayPal, we are willing to take money orders. Again, you would need to work that out with FreeFall so you know where to send it.

Thanks, I'll e-mail him about the War For Sale CD. I managed to purchase a copy of Shards from the Reaper online store.
Broode a.k.a Omega Grymm

#273 Broode

Broode

Rabble Rouser

• Members
  • Pip
  • 66 posts

Posted 19 January 2009 - 09:05 PM

A Malvernian Inquisitor has been urging me to follow Khardullis, because only Khardullis will assure victory in battle... :blink: I don't know anymore... :unsure: It kind of makes sense... :huh: yes, Khardullis will ensure victory to the faithful! :wacko: Khardullis is the one :wow:

OH NO...The Inquisitor is BACK and TORMENTING ME TO SUBMIT TO THE WILL OF KHARDULLIS :blink: I can NO LONGER hold out...MUST FOLLOW KHARDULLIS :wacko: AAARRGHH!!! NO!!! HELP ME...no, no, no(sob)....

Yes, Khardullis loves me,
For the Inquisitor tells me so... :wow:

:down:

I guess we'll have to deprogram him again... -_-

Deprogram? -again? A chance for sanity, possibly? :huh:
The Will of Khardullis or the Tenets of Mason? :unsure:
I'm soooo confused!!!!

"Roses are red, Violets are blue,
I'm schizophrenic and so am I....." :wacko:

I like elements of both factions and can't decide :down:
Broode a.k.a Omega Grymm

#274 Saint of Sinners

Saint of Sinners

Godlike

• Members
  • 2249 posts

Posted 19 January 2009 - 10:35 PM

A Malvernian Inquisitor has been urging me to follow Khardullis, because only Khardullis will assure victory in battle... :blink: I don't know anymore... :unsure: It kind of makes sense... :huh: yes, Khardullis will ensure victory to the faithful! :wacko: Khardullis is the one :wow:

OH NO...The Inquisitor is BACK and TORMENTING ME TO SUBMIT TO THE WILL OF KHARDULLIS :blink: I can NO LONGER hold out...MUST FOLLOW KHARDULLIS :wacko: AAARRGHH!!! NO!!! HELP ME...no, no, no(sob)....

For the Inquisitor tells me so... :wow:

:down:

I guess we'll have to deprogram him again... -_-

Deprogram? -again? A chance for sanity, possibly? :huh:
The Will of Khardullis or the Tenets of Mason? :unsure:
I'm soooo confused!!!!

"Roses are red, Violets are blue,
I'm schizophrenic and so am I....." :wacko:

I like elements of both factions and can't decide :down:

The Templar Nation respects any individual's right to freedom of choice... unlike them toads... of course, if you do decide to join Khardullis I would be more then happy to prepare introductions for you to your new god via a Rexus PBG blast:devil:
"Mercenaries are like prostitutes. You don't pay to lay with them... you pay them to leave."

#275 Broode

Broode

Rabble Rouser

• Members
  • Pip
  • 66 posts

Posted 20 January 2009 - 06:50 PM

No need to arrange that introduction Saint, I have come to my senses. That bipedal platypus in the Inquisitor's robes is no longer a problem. He, himself, has been messily introduced to Khardullis :devil:

Since I can't make up my mind on the Templars or Malvernis, I think I'll just play a little of every faction. There are just too many cool things about each faction that it makes deciding on a single faction next to impossible for me :blink:
Broode a.k.a Omega Grymm

#276 Broode

Broode

Rabble Rouser

• Members
  • Pip
  • 66 posts

Posted 03 March 2009 - 08:22 PM

Well, after reading "War For Sale" I have finally decided upon a faction to play for good and for keeps- a former mercenary unit; The Slayers.
The army list has my 4 most favorite CAVs in it: Starhawk VI, Thunderhawk, Warhawk, and Thunderbird :B):
Broode a.k.a Omega Grymm

#277 Chrome

Chrome

The way is forward.

• Members
  • 4110 posts

Posted 05 March 2009 - 03:02 PM

Grats! Nice avatar too. :;):

-Chrome

My personal net worth, however, is measured in tens of dozens of dollars. - ReaperBryan

#278 evilteddybear

evilteddybear

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 12 June 2009 - 07:44 AM

I lust purchased the starter set and a Viper Warhawk, im thinking of playing as a merc

#279 fishnjeeps

fishnjeeps

Uber-Mensch

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 649 posts

Posted 25 January 2010 - 11:09 AM

Hello all! You could say I'm a long time listener, first time caller for CAV. I've had the 2001 edition rulebook since 2001 and haven't bought any figs yet. I just found My rulebook and am waiting for my army to arrive for assembly and the ritual painting of the colors. I shall forever be a merc for hire! Honestly from what I've seen, the faction cavs just aren't as cool as the open market stuff. And honestly guys, are your men really making a living working for a "faction"? Your missing out on making money your way! ::D: Anyway, here I go into this new/old game.
Posted Image

Glarif The Dwarven Smith
Boldly into Darkness Go: Down the murder hole

#280 Chrome

Chrome

The way is forward.

• Members
  • 4110 posts

Posted 25 January 2010 - 11:31 AM

Welcome!

Just be aware that since you're talking about factions, I have to assume that you've downloaded the datacards from ReaperGames. CAV 2 and CAV 1 have very different data cards - they're incompatible with each other. So you'll either want to use the data cards from your rulebook, or else buy a copy of the CAV 2 rulebook. For $10, you really can't go wrong with the new book (PDF).

-Chrome

#281 fishnjeeps

fishnjeeps

Uber-Mensch

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 649 posts

Posted 25 January 2010 - 03:59 PM

Welcome!

Just be aware that since you're talking about factions, I have to assume that you've downloaded the datacards from ReaperGames. CAV 2 and CAV 1 have very different data cards - they're incompatible with each other. So you'll either want to use the data cards from your rulebook, or else buy a copy of the CAV 2 rulebook. For $10, you really can't go wrong with the new book (PDF).

Actually buying the new starter set plus a few other units and yes I have the CAV II datacards downloaded. Thank you.
Posted Image

Glarif The Dwarven Smith

#282 Chrome

Chrome

The way is forward.

• Members
  • 4110 posts

Posted 25 January 2010 - 10:34 PM

Coolio! ::):

-Chrome

#283 mercoutlaw

mercoutlaw

Uber-Mensch

• Black Lightning
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 619 posts

Posted 27 January 2010 - 03:05 AM

Welcome!

Actually buying the new starter set plus a few other units and yes I have the CAV II datacards downloaded. Thank you.

Welcome aboard!!! As a fellow Merc...it's good to see another Soldier of Fortune signing up...all these Frakkin loyalists workin' for King and Country...sheesh. :lol: I say pick your battles and get paid for 'em! :poke: Glad to have you!
"Mercy," they cry, every one,
But he's got none of that.
Left a trail of blood and tears
'Til King of Hell, he sat

Posted Image

#284 TaleSpinner

TaleSpinner

Sculptor of Stories

• Bones Supporter
  • 4681 posts

Posted 28 January 2010 - 12:51 PM

...it's good to see another Soldier of Fortune signing up...

Don't you meen Future Conscript for the front lines and latrine duty... :devil:
Some tales are better left for the light of day.

My Website: www.talespinnerminis.com

#285 fishnjeeps

fishnjeeps

Uber-Mensch

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 649 posts

Posted 28 January 2010 - 05:25 PM

...it's good to see another Soldier of Fortune signing up...

Don't you meen Future Conscript for the front lines and latrine duty... :devil:

My latrine is the craters where my enemy once stood. :B):
Posted Image

Glarif The Dwarven Smith

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users