• Please log in to reply
284 replies to this topic

#16 Sergeant_Crunch

Sergeant_Crunch

God of Overly Complex Tactics and Tactical Errors

• Members
  • 9120 posts

Posted 30 December 2005 - 05:39 AM

Ah yes the call of the knighthood. Righting wrongs and defending the weak. Well and learning how to play the game ::P:

Don't forget running the financial institutions of the galaxy.

I'm not so sure I'd want to get hit by a missile with a "dog brain" AI.
My blog:  http://scsminimadness.blogspot.com/

#17 Spartan6

Spartan6

Godlike

• Black Lightning
  • 5545 posts

Posted 31 December 2005 - 11:50 AM

Terrans do "RULE!" You're point is? :B):

Yes, even I agree the H-M Spartan is a wonderful little CAV. ::): It's the only CAV that the Templars have that does though.

Oh Outkast.. :down: Crazy 8 and I will be here to help deprogram you once you realize what a horrible mistake you've made.
Chris SPQT PSYOPS.... Because physical wounds heal. "...smells like wet dog in here to." Crazy8 Black Lightning KS004

#18 Outkast Samurai

Outkast Samurai

Metal Daimyo

• Black Lightning
  • 2055 posts

Posted 31 December 2005 - 04:16 PM

Deprogram? How could a person need to be deprogrammed from defending the meek of the galaxy from the terrors of oppressors (yes even the Rach need defended too). The Templar must lead by example so that the shining light of truth may be seen by the misguided. One day all will understand the sacrifices the Templar have had to make so that peace may once more reign.

As to getting my forces together most of what I ordered came in and I have my two Knights, Sovereign, Centurian, Flails, and the Longbows so I have close to 1900 points of troops to work with. I am currently listening to my printer hum as it prints out the beta rules so I can learn how it all works.

May the Light guide you.
Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.
Mark Twain
BL:OH018

#19 Sergeant_Crunch

Sergeant_Crunch

God of Overly Complex Tactics and Tactical Errors

• Members
  • 9120 posts

Posted 31 December 2005 - 05:37 PM

Deprogram? How could a person need to be deprogrammed from defending the meek of the galaxy from the terrors of oppressors (yes even the Rach need defended too). The Templar must lead by example so that the shining light of truth may be seen by the misguided. One day all will understand the sacrifices the Templar have had to make so that peace may once more reign.

As to getting my forces together most of what I ordered came in and I have my two Knights, Sovereign, Centurian, Flails, and the Longbows so I have close to 1900 points of troops to work with. I am currently listening to my printer hum as it prints out the beta rules so I can learn how it all works.

May the Light guide you.

Wow, didn't take long for him to spout the company line.

I'm not so sure I'd want to get hit by a missile with a "dog brain" AI.
My blog:  http://scsminimadness.blogspot.com/

#20 Spartan6

Spartan6

Godlike

• Black Lightning
  • 5545 posts

Posted 01 January 2006 - 01:13 AM

May the Light guide you.

It breaks my heart when they go bad so young. :down:
Chris SPQT PSYOPS.... Because physical wounds heal. "...smells like wet dog in here to." Crazy8 Black Lightning KS004

#21 Outkast Samurai

Outkast Samurai

Metal Daimyo

• Black Lightning
  • 2055 posts

Posted 01 January 2006 - 01:29 PM

And thus the Wolves of Light are born.

Posted Image
Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.
Mark Twain
BL:OH018

#22 Saint of Sinners

Saint of Sinners

Godlike

• Members
  • 2249 posts

Posted 01 January 2006 - 11:35 PM

And thus the Wolves of Light are born.

Posted Image

Sweet :wub:
"Mercenaries are like prostitutes. You don't pay to lay with them... you pay them to leave."

#23 Crazy8

Crazy8

Godlike

• Members
  • 1317 posts

Posted 02 January 2006 - 08:09 PM

May the Light guide you.

Wow. And I thought we were good...
"If nothing could kill CAV's except other CAV's we wouldn't be playing CAV anymore we'd be playing Battletech." Spartan6, August 4th 2005. United Federal Forces Minister of Information and Communication. "It isn't propaganda when you're right." "life gives you lemons you make lemonade, Life gives you whales... whale burgers" Cadaver, January 31st 2006

#24 Saint of Sinners

Saint of Sinners

Godlike

• Members
  • 2249 posts

Posted 03 January 2006 - 12:58 AM

May the Light guide you.

And ta think all I did was present the straight truth. That and I didn't go down the dumb jock route :;): Maybe you Terran should make yer presantation li'l more thought provoking. I mean screaming, "Terran Legionnaires Rule!" will own get you so far :lol:
"Mercenaries are like prostitutes. You don't pay to lay with them... you pay them to leave."

#25 StormCaller

StormCaller

Rabble Rouser

• Members
  • Pip
  • 52 posts

Posted 03 January 2006 - 12:36 PM

Hahaha... Another Templar Force is added to the mix. Nice to see that the truth is getting out there.
144th Knights Guard Regiment
"The Shieldbearers"

"We have already attained victory, now we must crush those who would stomp their tyrannical boot down on the innocents of this system," -- Marshall Torennis' address before the decisive victory in the Ruadh system.

#26 Crazy8

Crazy8

Godlike

• Members
  • 1317 posts

Posted 04 January 2006 - 12:18 AM

May the Light guide you.

And ta think all I did was present the straight truth. That and I didn't go down the dumb jock route :;): Maybe you Terran should make yer presantation li'l more thought provoking. I mean screaming, "Terran Legionnaires Rule!" will own get you so far :lol:

When, pray tell, were we ever guilty of that? :upside:
"If nothing could kill CAV's except other CAV's we wouldn't be playing CAV anymore we'd be playing Battletech." Spartan6, August 4th 2005. United Federal Forces Minister of Information and Communication. "It isn't propaganda when you're right." "life gives you lemons you make lemonade, Life gives you whales... whale burgers" Cadaver, January 31st 2006

#27 Saint of Sinners

Saint of Sinners

Godlike

• Members
  • 2249 posts

Posted 04 January 2006 - 02:58 AM

When it absolutely, positively has to be taken and held accept no substitute: United Terran Federal Forces. :B):

Third reply to this thread... maybe that's why Spartan isn't the Terran's spokesmen of choice :lol:

#28 ReaperShaun

ReaperShaun

Formerly PreFUNk

• Members
  • 1000 posts

Posted 04 January 2006 - 09:06 AM

May the Light guide you.

FYI- the templars are at war. You can come try to protect Mohr if you want, but I wouldnt advise it. The only thing they protect now is themselves... and their pocketbooks.
BL KS005 "Drybrushing is fine". - Anne F.

#29 Ivarr

Ivarr

Instigator

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 212 posts

Posted 04 January 2006 - 01:07 PM

May the Light guide you.

All this mumbling about protecting the weak and following lights...blah blah. Only the word of Khardullis can guide you. ::D:

There is only one God and Khardullis is his prophet. The sooner you all accept that the more of you will survive. :poke:
Ivarr

Black Lightning Edwardsville, IL

"In battle there are only the normal and extrordinary forces, but their combinations are limitless; none can comprehend them all." Sun Tzu

#30 ReaperShaun

ReaperShaun

Formerly PreFUNk

• Members
  • 1000 posts

Posted 04 January 2006 - 01:16 PM

Thinking about Khardullis makes my head hurt.
BL KS005 "Drybrushing is fine". - Anne F.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users