• Please log in to reply
284 replies to this topic

#31 Sergeant_Crunch

Sergeant_Crunch

God of Overly Complex Tactics and Tactical Errors

• Members
  • 9229 posts

Posted 04 January 2006 - 01:34 PM

All I need to know which target I need to kill next for the glory of the Rach Empire.

I'm not so sure I'd want to get hit by a missile with a "dog brain" AI.
My blog:  http://scsminimadness.blogspot.com/

#32 Spartan6

Spartan6

Godlike

• Black Lightning
  • 5545 posts

Posted 05 January 2006 - 12:15 AM

All I need to know which target I need to kill next for the glory of the Rach Empire.

Because like most Rach, "Thinking make head hurt".
Chris SPQT PSYOPS.... Because physical wounds heal. "...smells like wet dog in here to." Crazy8 Black Lightning KS004

#33 Crazy8

Crazy8

Godlike

• Members
  • 1317 posts

Posted 05 January 2006 - 01:25 AM

When it absolutely, positively has to be taken and held accept no substitute: United Terran Federal Forces. :B):

Third reply to this thread... maybe that's why Spartan isn't the Terran's spokesmen of choice :lol:

I hardly think stating a truthful fact such as that constitutes the "dumb jock route" as you put it. :B):

May the Light guide you.

All this mumbling about protecting the weak and following lights...blah blah. Only the word of Khardullis can guide you. ::D:

There is only one God and Khardullis is his prophet. The sooner you all accept that the more of you will survive. :poke:

It has been awfully quite on the Khardullis front these days... what are you guys up to??
:rock: :upside:
"If nothing could kill CAV's except other CAV's we wouldn't be playing CAV anymore we'd be playing Battletech." Spartan6, August 4th 2005. United Federal Forces Minister of Information and Communication. "It isn't propaganda when you're right." "life gives you lemons you make lemonade, Life gives you whales... whale burgers" Cadaver, January 31st 2006

#34 Spartan6

Spartan6

Godlike

• Black Lightning
  • 5545 posts

Posted 05 January 2006 - 01:39 AM

They're busy counting tithe's or prayer beads or something. :wacko:
Chris SPQT PSYOPS.... Because physical wounds heal. "...smells like wet dog in here to." Crazy8 Black Lightning KS004

#35 Sivrel

Sivrel

Uber-Mensch

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 591 posts

Posted 11 January 2006 - 03:29 PM

Nah the only problem solving skills this galaxy needs are those of the Rach. Just pump it full of holes and then theres no problem.

#36 Sergeant_Crunch

Sergeant_Crunch

• Members
  • 9229 posts

Posted 11 January 2006 - 07:13 PM

Nah the only problem solving skills this galaxy needs are those of the Rach. Just pump it full of holes and then theres no problem.

Pretty much the way I see it.

#37 Ivarr

Ivarr

Instigator

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 212 posts

Posted 12 January 2006 - 12:12 PM

In all reality that philosophy is not much different from ours (Malvernis) the large difference being that we ask "will you convert to our religion?" before we ...."Just pump it full of holes and then theres no problem."

Keeps our numbers up.
Ivarr

Black Lightning Edwardsville, IL

"In battle there are only the normal and extrordinary forces, but their combinations are limitless; none can comprehend them all." Sun Tzu

#38 Sergeant_Crunch

Sergeant_Crunch

• Members
  • 9229 posts

Posted 12 January 2006 - 01:58 PM

See, if you didn't put yourself in a position to be shot full of holes by people who don't like having religious fanatics on their doorsteps you wouldn't have to worry so much about replenishing your numbers. I have my gauss weaponry, I don't need no Malvernis or his religion. If Malvernis don't like that, he can eat hypervelocity rounds with the rest.

#39 Elias Remington

Elias Remington

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 12 January 2006 - 07:48 PM

The glorious and honorable Ritterlich peoples look down in pity on your pathetic squabble amongst yourselves. Please do continue. I would enjoy the entertainment as I kick back and sip on glass of perfectly aged blood wine with my sexy Ritterlich babe. Damn...she looks so fine in that stylish Ritterlich officers uniform.

#40 Sergeant_Crunch

Sergeant_Crunch

• Members
  • 9229 posts

Posted 12 January 2006 - 08:27 PM

{shoots glass of blood wine in Elias Remington's hand}

#41 Humansquish

Humansquish

Rauthuros

• Bones Supporter
  • 1907 posts

Posted 12 January 2006 - 10:52 PM

*Shoots the Sergeant for shooting a fellow Ritterlicher's drink.* ::P:

"The battle between Minis I Want and Money That Needs Not To Be Spent is eternal, and wearies the soul."--Nanite

"you don't buy miniatures to paint, rather you buy miniatures to daydream about painting and that you like to daydream a lot!" Ed Pugh

#42 Spartan6

Spartan6

Godlike

• Black Lightning
  • 5545 posts

Posted 12 January 2006 - 11:16 PM

Ooooooooooooo! Guns! Can I play too??? :devil: *Tosses a grenade in each shooters lap and raises his glass to Elias* ::):

BOOM! :devil:

Luckily those were just concussion grenades and they'll wake up with nasty little gremlins banging their frontal lobes with wicked little pickaxes from the inside. Play nice now boys and girls. :;):

#43 Sergeant_Crunch

Sergeant_Crunch

• Members
  • 9229 posts

Posted 13 January 2006 - 06:30 AM

Ow!!! My ears. Stinkin' Terrans. Can't a Warrior have a little fun harassing a Ritterlich pilot with a superiority complex?

#44 Sivrel

Sivrel

Uber-Mensch

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 591 posts

Posted 18 January 2006 - 04:32 PM

Walks in with a standard issue LMG and Rach uniform and takes pot shots at every non-Rach in the room

#45 Elias Remington

Elias Remington

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 20 January 2006 - 09:53 AM

Walks in with a standard issue LMG and Rach uniform and takes pot shots at every non-Rach in the room

you spilled blood wine on my uniform you barbaric prick. "Come on baby its time to leave," I say to my date. I pick up my black officers vest and cooly walk out of the room as the bar fight ensues.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users