Recruiting Hall

• Please log in to reply
284 replies to this topic

#61 Elias Remington

Elias Remington

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 26 January 2006 - 01:10 PM

Don't bother getting the bouncer. I'll do it myself. Don't worry, I'll throw him out the door, not the plate glass window. {tosses Elias out the door} And no, I did not put that armed artillery simulator into his pocket, he must've had it when he came in here.

Ritterlich do not get drunk, I am simply in high spirits. *trips and falls over* Damn. Now my uniform is ruffled up. See what you made me do. Hey what the heck is this? * pulls artillery simulator out of pocket.*

#62 Gunfighter

Gunfighter

Enlightened

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 363 posts

Posted 26 January 2006 - 01:41 PM

*watches as Ritterlich officer is blown several meters across parking lot*

::D:

"Knew they had pointy teeth, didn't know they could really fly." ::P: :devil:

*ducks piece of wreckage thrown by Spartan*

"Jeez, you'd think I blew up the bar, way people are acting around here."

<_< :B): :grr: :ph34r:

Out of the night that covers me,
Black as the Pit from pole to pole,
I thank whatever gods may be
For my unconquerable soul.

In the fell clutch of Circumstance
I have not winced nor cried aloud.
Under the bludgeonings of Chance
My head is bloody, but unbowed.

Beyond this place of wrath and tears
Looms but the Horror of the shade,
And yet the menace of the years
Finds, and shall find me, unafraid.

It matters not how strait the gate,
How charged with punishments the scroll,
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

#63 Spartan6

Spartan6

Godlike

• Black Lightning
  • 5545 posts

Posted 26 January 2006 - 01:56 PM

Okay kiddies, back to work. There's lots more trash that needs taking out.
Chris SPQT PSYOPS.... Because physical wounds heal. "...smells like wet dog in here to." Crazy8 Black Lightning KS004

#64 Crazy8

Crazy8

Godlike

• Members
  • 1317 posts

Posted 26 January 2006 - 05:33 PM

I just want to make an observation...

It seems to me that the only people concerned about ensuring any kind of civil behavior around here are Terrans. Once again proving that we are the ones who are trying to make the galaxy a better place to live! :B):

The UFF! Making the galaxy a better place, one star system at a time!
"If nothing could kill CAV's except other CAV's we wouldn't be playing CAV anymore we'd be playing Battletech." Spartan6, August 4th 2005. United Federal Forces Minister of Information and Communication. "It isn't propaganda when you're right." "life gives you lemons you make lemonade, Life gives you whales... whale burgers" Cadaver, January 31st 2006

#65 Outkast Samurai

Outkast Samurai

Metal Daimyo

• Black Lightning
  • 2055 posts

Posted 26 January 2006 - 09:32 PM

*walking in directing a cleaning drone* "Well given the destruction that's been hitting in here I figured that one of these will make a good permanent fixture."
*Looking around again* "Better make that a couple of these"
Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.
Mark Twain
BL:OH018

#66 Spartan6

Spartan6

Godlike

• Black Lightning
  • 5545 posts

Posted 27 January 2006 - 10:15 AM

You do seem to have a point C8.. :B):
Chris SPQT PSYOPS.... Because physical wounds heal. "...smells like wet dog in here to." Crazy8 Black Lightning KS004

#67 TeutonicTexan

TeutonicTexan

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 27 January 2006 - 06:49 PM

I just want to make an observation...

It seems to me that the only people concerned about ensuring any kind of civil behavior around here are Terrans. Once again proving that we are the ones who are trying to make the galaxy a better place to live! :B):

*New Ritterlich Commander here* -- Perhaps that's why you'll lose...worried about trying to making things better, we're just trying to make it OURS.

:B):
Dave
Posted Image 7th PanzerSturm Gruppen (Armored Assault Group)

#68 Crazy8

Crazy8

Godlike

• Members
  • 1317 posts

Posted 27 January 2006 - 07:09 PM

*New Ritterlich Commander here*

Oh Lord, not another one... :rolleyes:
"If nothing could kill CAV's except other CAV's we wouldn't be playing CAV anymore we'd be playing Battletech." Spartan6, August 4th 2005. United Federal Forces Minister of Information and Communication. "It isn't propaganda when you're right." "life gives you lemons you make lemonade, Life gives you whales... whale burgers" Cadaver, January 31st 2006

#69 TeutonicTexan

TeutonicTexan

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 27 January 2006 - 11:16 PM

*New Ritterlich Commander here*

Oh Lord, not another one... :rolleyes:

::D: :devil:
Dave
Posted Image 7th PanzerSturm Gruppen (Armored Assault Group)

#70 Spartan6

Spartan6

Godlike

• Black Lightning
  • 5545 posts

Posted 28 January 2006 - 05:32 PM

*Hands the new Ritterlich commander a broom*

Hi, I'm glad you're here. Maybe you can exhibit better manners and more leadership than some of these other monkeys. ::):

*Goes back to sweeping*

#71 Sivrel

Sivrel

Uber-Mensch

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 591 posts

Posted 31 January 2006 - 03:05 PM

*Grabs a mop to clean up spilled beer but then realizes his own drunkedness when he slipped on the floor he worked so hard to clean and ends up falling behind the counter knocking all the beer bottles and a keg onto himself*

OWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#72 ElectricBoogaloo

ElectricBoogaloo

Instigator

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 128 posts

Posted 31 January 2006 - 03:16 PM

I'm new and just recently finished reading the beta rules. I'm seriously considering going Adonese. There doesn't seem to be any around, so I guess I can fill the gap. That is if I can even find anyone to play with in my area.

Plus you know...
Mantis'

#73 Sivrel

Sivrel

Uber-Mensch

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 591 posts

Posted 31 January 2006 - 05:06 PM

Now that I think of it the space tree huggers have been pretty nglectec *(hic)

#74 Crazy8

Crazy8

Godlike

• Members
  • 1317 posts

Posted 31 January 2006 - 05:14 PM

I'm new and just recently finished reading the beta rules. I'm seriously considering going Adonese. There doesn't seem to be any around, so I guess I can fill the gap. That is if I can even find anyone to play with in my area.

Plus you know...
Mantis'

That's very brave Boog.... very, very brave. ::D: :B): But welcome all the same!

#75 ElectricBoogaloo

ElectricBoogaloo

Instigator

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 128 posts

Posted 31 January 2006 - 06:19 PM

That's very brave Boog.... very, very brave. ::D: :B): But welcome all the same!

What do they have serious tactical disadvantages or something?

True the tree hug fu is kind of pointless but they have a nice range of walkers. I really don't know much about them yet, just whats on the stat cards so fill me in =P.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users