Sign in to follow this  
Bribba

Death Priest

Interesting take on the mini. From the photo standpoint, I'd say you need to a) use more lights, from multiple sources - this will help mitigate the shadows - and b) increase the depth of field so that more of the mini is in focus at one time. The lights will go a long way towards helping achieve this; more light allows the camera to use a smaller aperture, which in turn increases the depth of field of focus. Those two things should dramatically improve the quality of the picture, showing off your work better. ::):

~v

Interesting take on the mini. From the photo standpoint, I'd say you need to a) use more lights, from multiple sources - this will help mitigate the shadows - and b) increase the depth of field so that more of the mini is in focus at one time. The lights will go a long way towards helping achieve this; more light allows the camera to use a smaller aperture, which in turn increases the depth of field of focus. Those two things should dramatically improve the quality of the picture, showing off your work better.

Thanks for the advice. I'm going to build a lightbox next with a couple of lights. Here I was just trying it out with just the lighting in the room.