Castlebuilder

Dice Rolling Tower

.....and would like very much to find plans for the style you've done.

Now Tim just has to remember how he built it and write up the plans. :devil:

I'd love to build one of these, but I'm one of those annoying players who uses a giant steel d20, I don't think the castle would hold up to that for long.

Having gotten to play with one in real life. These are sooooooooo cool!!!! I'm deffinatly bidding, since the green went out of my price range at the last minute, I have a bit o cash set aside I can use.

Speaking of shipping, how much might this bad boy cost to ship?

Well...mine weighs in at about two and a half pounds, but CB's is much larger and if it was cast in dental plaster it will be much denser. Just a guess I'd say that tower is at least a seven pound package once you include sufficient packing material to keep it from breaking.

I'm not sure about USPS' current rates, but UPS wanted six bucks just to send a single painted mini in a 6"X6" box.

Jason, How bout I email you when it does?

oh, sure! and then announce it on the forums, too, so I have to bid against all these other folks, and then they will keep outbidding me until the piece reaches astronomical heights.....

:devil:

That would be the general idea. :devil: Console yourself to know that it is going to a very good cause. I can't wait to see how this one does at auction. Veery spiffy piece indeed.

Oh wow...how'd I miss this one???

Tim, said it before, I'll say it prolly a billion more times: You're the master at this stuff. I see this and get a very real urge to drop the pewter and start playing with plaster.

Did it already get listed? I didn't see it in the completed listings.

It hasn't been listed yet. Once CutebutPsycho gets around to answering my messages, I'll take the pics, get it packaged, and figure out how much postage is going to be. The tower itself weighs in around 10 lbs, and the box I have to pack it in is pretty good sized with lots of bubble wrap and peanuts.

Castlebuilder

sorry folks, I wasn't answering his messages because they weren't getting through. I got one this morning and sent him my email, so we're working on it.... I'll let you all know ASAP!

Erin

.....and would like very much to find plans for the style you've done.

Now Tim just has to remember how he built it and write up the plans. :devil:

Plans? I don't use no stinkin' plans! <_< Seriously, I rarely put any plans down on paper. I come up with an idea of what I want to build and go. Sometimes it will even come out looking like what I originally thought of...... :unsure:

I just sent pics and a description of Jester's Tower to Erin. Once she can get a break from classes you can expect it to show up on e-bay. Happy bidding folks!

Castlebuilder

and the shipping and handling is only $4.50!!!!!!!!!!

ok, I'm dumb. Shipping will be actual, I apparently missed that line.