All the Gnomes are in RAGE Chronicles 2007. They are the Bloodstone <insert subtype>. pp 47 - 49 of the pdf.

My bad, I did a search for "gnome" and nothing came up, I should have searched by "bloodstone".

No problem, I knew they were in there, and did the same search and had a WTF moment initially :lol:

Have you seen these guys ! Not too fussed on the sculp of these demon warriors ! <_<

Yay for proxy rules!

The demon sculpts have been somewhat of a disappointment for me. I was going to get a Darkspawn army started once some of them came out, but the imps are too fragile for my taste (that little tail supporting him? no way), I can't see the lesser devils tail not busting off, the claw demon looks dumb, and these demons are A) kind of a disappointment considering we KNOW that Reaper can do demons better, just look at Guros, and B), what is that in his right hand?!?!? If the ice demons are cool, I could do a list based on them and the goat demons, but otherwise I'm going to have to convert or proxy a lot.

I actually like the Demon Warriors. Granted I will do some weapon swaps with the Rambo style survival knife in their right hand, but otherwise, I liked it.

Darn, I missed the succubus.

I'm with Qwyk and Siwoc on this one, I like the look of the demon warriors.

Think they're going to look great with the lessers backing them up, and the incubi soaring in from above to cut down whatever stands in their way.

Once the army packs arrive, Rauthorus will lead all out of the pits of hell. Taltos will be pushed to the brink of apocalypse.

Although I'm usually in the minority in what I think looks good for Darkspawn, I love the warriors and archers, but many don't.

I didn't say they were bad but I was hope for something a bit more spectacular . To me they come across a bit plain . :mellow:

I do like the Incubi though ! :poke:

Yeah the incubi and succubi look cool but ALL of mine have proken of the base. the feet are too weak a join, i'm in the process of using GW flying bases to make me Incubi fly.

Yeah the incubi and succubi look cool but ALL of mine have proken of the base. the feet are too weak a join, i'm in the process of using GW flying bases to make me Incubi fly.

That sound cool . You'll have to post them sometime . :rock:

I just bought every halfling, every (regular) gnome in the DHL line and a few hobbitesque dwarfs to proxy as my Darkspawn army. The Darkspawn seemed so... well, dark. I thought they needed a little brightening. I will have the cutest and cuddliest Darkspawn Company around. And with the Warlord tournament at ReaperCon being 1500 points. I won't even have to field a single Darkspawn model. I'll start painting them next month.

I'm sure Shakhak will be pleased. I know how he loves gnomes and hobbits.

I actually chose the DS because they are the most hobbitlike in stat composition, with only a couple tracks on a wide range of models. I could have used goblins, but lets be honest, goblins are crap. Now if goblins had a spearmen... I be over on the Reven board, but as is I guess you're stuck with my lil' Shire folk. I even have flyers. The new halfling on a dragon fits perfectly on a small base with a little tail bending.

My hobbit horde is 42 models, 1499 points, 5 cards.

I was/am very disappointed with the changes the 2007 Rage Chronicles brought about, specifically the multi-wound profile chanage. We typically play larger battles, and the multipe wounds really confuse combat and slow down game play. I sold all of my Warlord elves a few weeks ago because I had lost interest in the game. All that being said, I very much like the new gnomes (or is that gnew gnomes?) and, if they get their own sub-list, may encourage me to get back into Warlord. I like that they are an odd mix of mid-nor dwarves and skaven, because I like those two armies very much. In any case, I'll be buying the models...