• This topic is locked This topic is locked
114 replies to this topic

#16 Humansquish

Humansquish

Rauthuros

• Members
  • 1969 posts

Posted 22 May 2007 - 01:12 PM

Now that I've actually played some games with the new data cards I can make some comments. Rauthuros is freaking awesome! Both the stats and the model. I also loved the Demon Warriors. On their last track they only lose 1 dv and 1 mav from their starting track. They were made for the pain cage.
"The battle between Minis I Want and Money That Needs Not To Be Spent is eternal, and wearies the soul."--Nanite

"you don't buy miniatures to paint, rather you buy miniatures to daydream about painting and that you like to daydream a lot!" Ed Pugh

#17 ReaperShaun

ReaperShaun

Formerly PreFUNk

• Members
  • 1000 posts

Posted 29 May 2007 - 11:20 AM

rauthuros is a bad man. I ran from him during our game.
BL KS005 "Drybrushing is fine". - Anne F.

#18 Humansquish

Humansquish

Rauthuros

• Members
  • 1969 posts

Posted 31 May 2007 - 07:00 PM

We finally have a 2nd non unique sergeant! And holy caw for Marilith. 6 MA and frenzy? Awesome!
"The battle between Minis I Want and Money That Needs Not To Be Spent is eternal, and wearies the soul."--Nanite

"you don't buy miniatures to paint, rather you buy miniatures to daydream about painting and that you like to daydream a lot!" Ed Pugh

#19 Millerthyme

Millerthyme

Rabble Rouser

• Members
  • Pip
  • 78 posts

Posted 31 May 2007 - 07:24 PM

Even more new minis?!? I'm digging the Ice Demon and especially the Marilith MA 6 is awesome.
Eawod Silverrain: A thousand nations of the Elven empire descend upon you. Our arrows will blot out the sun!

Varaug: Then we will fight in the shade.

#20 Gus Landt

Gus Landt

Godlike

• Members
  • 5087 posts

Posted 31 May 2007 - 09:00 PM

I put up the wrong card for the Ice Demons, sorry. The correct one is up now. They weren't that wimpy. :;):
Also gave you a balor Fire Demon. :devil:

Who ever thought the Darkspawn could fill 3 full printed pages?

But GUUUUuusssss!!!! We're still 9 cards behind everyone eeeellllsssseee...... you might whine? Yeah, yeah. In june you'll get your 9 new cards. An entire subfaction. A whole new race. Whose the tease now, Bryan?!? :ph34r: :lol:
“There are two kinds of people: those who say to God, "Thy will be done," and those to whom God says, "All right, then, have it your way” - C.S. Lewis "I'm not sure God wants us to be happy. I think he wants us to love, and be loved. But we are like children, thinking our toys will make us happy and the whole world is our nursery. Something must drive us out of that nursery and into the lives of others, and that something is suffering." - C.S. Lewis

#21 Qwyksilver

Qwyksilver

Tubby Guinness Fairy

• 15283 posts

Posted 01 June 2007 - 07:12 AM

But GUUUUuusssss!!!! We're still 9 cards behind everyone eeeellllsssseee...... you might whine? Yeah, yeah. In june you'll get your 9 new cards. An entire subfaction. A whole new race. Whose the tease now, Bryan?!? :ph34r: :lol:

I have it on good authority that Shakhak would love to see Flying Monkey minions for the Witch Queen. They should be one of the 9 new Models :poke: ::P:

Sacrificing minions: is there any problem it CAN'T solve?

- Lord Xykon, OotS #192

Beowulf ll. 1538-1543
... Pay no heed to proud thoughts, famous champion. Now the flowering of your strength is but for a while. After a while, the time will suddenly come that disease or the sword's edge will cut off your power. Either fire's grasp or flood's surge or blade's bite or spear's flight. Or vicious age, or the flash of your eyes will gutter and burn out! It will be all at once, great campaigner, that death will overpower you.

It's terrifying!  Without enough caffeine your body undergoes these hours of partial paralysis and hallucinations! :shudder:

- Argentee

Black Lightning: MA010.

#22 shakhak

shakhak

Godlike

• Bones Supporter
  • 3076 posts

Posted 01 June 2007 - 01:21 PM

I have it on good authority that Shakhak would love to see Flying Monkey minions for the Witch Queen. They should be one of the 9 new Models :poke: ::P:

No matter how far away you are I would make the trip to put you down if they happened :P

I really do hope that we get another Flying Adept and a few more flying Elites. We have all kinds of flying leaders, but nothing to really fill them up with.

If only the Maladom, Fire Demon was an elite with Out Rider. :( Him and Rauth would be an awesome troop. Heck, if he were were an elite, I might be ok with flying monkeys...

A cool RTS from one of the designers of Warlord 2.0 Cairn

CustomKorborlas64.jpgReptus.gifDarkspawn.gif

#23 Humansquish

Humansquish

Rauthuros

• Members
  • 1969 posts

Posted 01 June 2007 - 02:45 PM

Flying Monkey minions

Isn't that the Imps?

#24 mjstarks

mjstarks

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 01 June 2007 - 04:56 PM

Awesome... sheer awesomeness. For me, one frustrating thing with the spawn was the lower number of options of models than my crusader and necropolis (only a small group here) counterparts. This goes nicely towards evening the score.

#25 Qwyksilver

Qwyksilver

Tubby Guinness Fairy

• 15283 posts

Posted 01 June 2007 - 06:04 PM

No matter how far away you are I would make the trip to put you down if they happened :P

I really do hope that we get another Flying Adept and a few more flying Elites. We have all kinds of flying leaders, but nothing to really fill them up with.

If only the Maladom, Fire Demon was an elite with Out Rider. :( Him and Rauth would be an awesome troop. Heck, if he were were an elite, I might be ok with flying monkeys...

If you want all kinds of crazy flyers, grow some scales and start playing the flying luggage factory. I think they recently just added about 200 bazillion flying Models :lol:

Oh sweet. Gus, can you make Maladom an Elite with Outrider? I want Shak on board for the flying monkeys.

And Squish, yeah, the Imps are sort of like flying monkeys, but I meant real flying monkeys. The Witch Queen is a rather wicked witch, she just needs to move her underground lair a little more to the left on the BoP map so she can be Western.

All you lucky ducks with your cool new models.
Demonic, broken hellspawned ducks that is.

Sacrificing minions: is there any problem it CAN'T solve?

- Lord Xykon, OotS #192

Beowulf ll. 1538-1543
... Pay no heed to proud thoughts, famous champion. Now the flowering of your strength is but for a while. After a while, the time will suddenly come that disease or the sword's edge will cut off your power. Either fire's grasp or flood's surge or blade's bite or spear's flight. Or vicious age, or the flash of your eyes will gutter and burn out! It will be all at once, great campaigner, that death will overpower you.

It's terrifying!  Without enough caffeine your body undergoes these hours of partial paralysis and hallucinations! :shudder:

- Argentee

Black Lightning: MA010.

#26 Humansquish

Humansquish

Rauthuros

• Members
  • 1969 posts

Posted 01 June 2007 - 08:04 PM

Demonic, broken hellspawned ducks that is.

Just need to add horns to the rubber duck of doom in the evil toys pack and then I have a nice new familiar. :devil:
Thanks for the idea Qwyk.

#27 Gus Landt

Gus Landt

Godlike

• Members
  • 5087 posts

Posted 05 June 2007 - 12:51 PM

OK, I'm looking for some hardcore Darkspawn players to playtest a potential new Sublist. It's already being tested by some (everyone who got the document from Ladystorm can ignore this), but this new sublist and Army Faction Special Ability is so wild and crazy, I need maximum testing.
So, anyone here not already testing the Demonic Conclave sublist, who can test it by the end of this coming weekend, please email me at guslandt@reapermini.com :devil:
“There are two kinds of people: those who say to God, "Thy will be done," and those to whom God says, "All right, then, have it your way” - C.S. Lewis "I'm not sure God wants us to be happy. I think he wants us to love, and be loved. But we are like children, thinking our toys will make us happy and the whole world is our nursery. Something must drive us out of that nursery and into the lives of others, and that something is suffering." - C.S. Lewis

#28 aircrew0

aircrew0

Rabble Rouser

• Members
  • Pip
  • 63 posts

Posted 05 June 2007 - 11:23 PM

well i would love to but since the change Warlord is pretty mcuh dead in NC Ohio

#29 Mengu

Mengu

Godlike

• Black Lightning
  • 1956 posts

Posted 05 June 2007 - 11:56 PM

well i would love to but since the change Warlord is pretty mcuh dead in NC Ohio

You want to bring your army down to Columbus on Saturday? Sergei and I will be playing.
"My life has no purpose, no direction, no aim, no meaning, and yet I'm happy. I can't figure it out. What am I doing right?" -Charles M. Schulz

#30 mattmcl

mattmcl

Godlike

• Black Lightning
  • 1487 posts

Posted 06 June 2007 - 11:11 AM

Please tell me that pain cage is gonna get stronger again.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users