Sign in to follow this  
Warwick

Is this lega at ReaperCon?

Mercs are now 4 factions. Or are they? Or will be?

So my question is, "At ReaperCon can I take Orba (Sinhan Faction) with some Lupines (Lupine Faction) and a few Bowsisters (Sisters Faction) and still get my Change of Heart and Scoundrals Luck?"

I need a Reaper answer so I know what I can bring to ReaperCon. Thanks.

This certainly isn't an official reply, but if you go to the reapergames.com website, Mercs are currently listed as a single faction. In the RC2007 document, unless a Faction's SAs have been specifically overridden (i.e. Crusaders' Mercy), then the abilities are as per the Core Rulebook. So yes, you could take Orba, and any other merc units you want with him (so long as you don't mix Good and Evil models), and you would be able to take advantage of Change of Heart and Scoundrel's Luck.

~v

Just an aside. The Mercenary Faction ability in the book has been tied directly to Orba. If people were to field one of the other Mercenary Warlords, would they be able to use the same Faction Abilities for the time being until the Journal is released, or are they just out of luck, and Scoundrel's Luck and Change of Heart remain Orba only?

Just an aside. The Mercenary Faction ability in the book has been tied directly to Orba. If people were to field one of the other Mercenary Warlords, would they be able to use the same Faction Abilities for the time being until the Journal is released, or are they just out of luck, and Scoundrel's Luck and Change of Heart remain Orba only?

What he said.

If I wanted to take, say, an all Sisters of Battle force, or all Lupines... would they still get the Merc FAs?