Reaperbryan

Overheard At ReaperCon 2007

"Do we have a plunger at home?"

ReaperBryan's wife Shannon to Bryan at 11pm Friday night as she hung up the phone... :;):

~v

Then, every time my kid doesn't want to take out the trash - I'd remind him that the <removed to protect the innocent> killer would get him if he didn't - unattributed

From Tim "talin" Colier..."yeah [reaper]dave made me freelance...it sounds like a bad incident in prison, some one dropped the soap and I got freelanced". Overheard in the sculptors/artists room upstairs.

poor Tim

"I just want to come back as a cute, cuddly gnome." --- Spike, playing a female orc pirate during Frosch's Savage Worlds High Seas rpg.

"Oh my god" by Kevin Williams upon opening his box containing his new Hill Giant.

"What's his name?"--me

"Bubba"--Dancin'Debby

and we got that look from Kevin as we doubled over laughing....

"Oh, I'm topless."

-- Spike

"Again? You were topless last night too."

-- Aryanun

I get the feeling the joke would be entirely ruined if we knew the context...but my curiosity is killing me.

"Oh, I'm topless."

-- Spike

-- Aryanun

I get the feeling the joke would be entirely ruined if we knew the context...but my curiosity is killing me.

Hee!

I could explain it, and had just typed it all, but I'd rather leave everyone in suspense. ::P:

"I always knew she was better than him!" - unknown, upon Angela Landt winning her second gold Sophie in the painting contest.

"Are you banned from Ebay at home?" - me to Gus Landt during the auction. Gus must drink a LOT of coffee... :lol:

"Oh, I'm topless."

-- Spike

-- Aryanun

Hee!

I could explain it, and had just typed it all, but I'd rather leave everyone in suspense. ::P:

I expected as much ::P::lol: I really have to make it down to Texas one of these years...

"My building is attacking your CAV.." -During the CAV tourney

"Chris, do you have a gun with you?" -Unglef at ShinerCon

"Hey Spartan, you're just in time for us to get a picture of you with spunk in your mouth!"

:rock:

"No, I'm not."