Sign in to follow this  
lstormhammer

Glad to be working w/ reaper

Necromancer Games, in my opinion, makes the best d20 stuff out there. †It would be the ultimate experience to play Rappan Athuk using the Dwarven Forge stuff and a bunch of Reaper minis. †Talk about a gamer's dream!

Like Tsathogga said, we're going to be working with the fine folks at Necromancer to put out some minis of their monsters from the upcoming Tome of Horrors (can't wait to get that!!).

If you guys haven't checked out the NG stuff yet, you are missing out!

We'll have more info as it becomes available...stay tuned!

They get two brooms up from most witch covens too! †:D

Lady Tam

That could really hurt!! :p

What is Necromancer? †I don't believe I've heard of it.

That's one way to hurt their feelings.....

Dear Tsathogga - do you have a UK/Europe distributor please?

Hey, I didn't mean to if I did. †I seriously hadn't encountered it before.

I hadn't either, but it's a great name for a company.

And I'm glad Necromancer is making modules for D&D as the production values are great, but most importantly there are no goofy looking illustrations of characters dressed in leather.  I very much dislike the newer stylized look that WOTC created for third edition.  In my opinion the new look is very un-medieval.  It looks more like some Clive Barker mileu than a fantasy setting.

I remember well the first edition products as a small kid and Necromancer reminds me of those products, only like i said with better (but not over the top) production values.  And when I think about it I see those same qualities in Reaper, so this is a great match.

Bravo you two.  Wishing you both success in this endeavor and looking forward to the good things to come.  I'll certainly be plunking my money down.

Cheers!

Okay, are the NG minis going to be in a seperate line or catalog from the present Reaper stuff, or will it all be viewable on the Reaper site, as are Warlord and DHL?

Good question. I hope they'll be in their own line, that way it might avoid possible confusion at the shop where I buy my minis.

Different packages will probably attract more attention too.

Is there a timeline on this?

Is the Marilith green part of this new NG group? Does she represent how close reaper is to putting out the rest of the demons/ devils or was she on the drawing board already anyway?

Distributor in Europe...hmmm; contact White Wolf. They handle distribution for us. The links to their site can be found on our web page (necromancergames.com).

What we will be doing in the near future is setting up files listing Reaper minis that go w/ our books; we also are collaborating on Reaper making models for some of our monsters (several are in the works already; but only Ron can discuss that). In this way, a DM and his players can get all the stuff to maximize their enjoyment of tabletop game play. If you have the right minis, it just makes D&D more fun. If you have the right modules, it does the same...more on Dwarven Forge later

Bill

Vault of Larin Karr and Chaos Rising, two modules soon to be released by necromancer, will have pdfs listing appropriate Reaper Figs to use for play; keep a look out for these files, to be uploaded for your use soon. LK is out any day now. CR will be released Xmas!