Ayin

Chicken!

Told him I'd paint him one, so I did! It's now residing in Canada with the fox mini. ^_^

A bit of a small showoff, but here it is! I used a silky (blue skin!) for color reference, wanted to do something different.

Comments/critiques welcome!

post-2878-1191033979_thumb.jpg

post-2878-1191034027_thumb.jpg

That's pretty neat ^_^ now all thats needed in the coop and some eggs ::):

Actually, that's why I did it - told VV he needed some "live" prey for his werefox in the Trouble at the henhouse diorama! :lol:

Seriously - I love this chicken!

The pictures do not do it justice...

Ayin - I never thought I could love a chicken - and here you have made me *totally* rethink my life.

Thanks again - and once I get the second one modded - They'll both be added to the diorama.

Thats an awfull lot of detail on such a small mini. I think it looks really cool!

I may have gone for something a little more complex though, like maybe white feathers :poke:

Well now werefox in the hen house would that be chicken choking :devil: sorry I just couldnt stop myself from making a very bad joke :)

Wow Ayin, great detail on such a tiny chicken.

I know that mini has to be super small. Doing detail that small is tough and killer on the eyes.

Excellent job...can't wait to see it on VV's diorama, how sweet is that going to be.

now where is that hungry halfling mini..........

nice colors on such a small mini

RM

Looks a lot like a chicken I raised for FFA when I was growing up. He was a New Hampshire Red and I got a blue ribbon with him at the fair. Oh the memories...

Oh yeah...nice paint job by the way.

TS

::D: I like chickens. Not just for dinner, either. I've told my husband that I want to live somewhere I can have chickens in my yard... he thinks I'm crazy, but is willing to let me do it if we can keep the hutch a ways from the house.