Sign in to follow this  
haldir

anyone got 500 just laying around somewhere?? :)

I'm really eyeing that Batman Tank - it's screaming "Space Marine Land Raider" to me!

It's pretty cool. I haven't had a chance to really work on assembling it because having a 16 month old is rather counter productive to LEGO building. Right now I am stuck with a limited set of Duplo blocks, and my daughter has a passion for destroying anything built taller than 3 bricks high. :lol:

I remember that stage. Very frustrating when they ask you to build them something, then they giggle furiously when you get it to four bricks high and they destroy it. I wondered if my son would ever grow out of it (he's four and half now, and he's mostly out of that stage)

I remember that stage. Very frustrating when they ask you to build them something, then they giggle furiously when you get it to four bricks high and they destroy it. I wondered if my son would ever grow out of it (he's four and half now, and he's mostly out of that stage)

Yeah, I build a big yellow duck on wheels for her to drag around. She dragged it 5 feet, turned around and ripped the duck's head off laughing as she did it, then proceeded to drag around the body. I couldn't help but laugh, which of course, encouraged further decapitations.

Yeah, I'd have the money for that, but most of my time/resources/money is spent on the X-mods rc cars. I am reminded that I should one day post a pic of the Mitsubishi Lancer Evo I upgraded, as it's insane looking.