• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Shadowdragon

Shadowdragon

Rabble Rouser

• Bones Supporter
  • 97 posts

Posted 07 October 2007 - 07:36 PM

With the recent scandals of chinese manufacturing plants having little if any quality control, and the massive number of lead tainted items coming out of china, please tell me Reaper hasn't made the mistake of having Legendary Encounters miniatures made in china. I'd like to get some LE minis to sell in my new store, but I'm not going to risk it if the minis were made anywhere near china. I know there's probably nothing to worry about, but that's probably what a lot of toy companies thought a little while ago.

#2 ladystorm

ladystorm

Reaper Mom

• Super Administrators
  • 7692 posts

Posted 07 October 2007 - 08:05 PM

Addressed in News Post Dated Aug 8, 2007

As many have heard over the last week several hundred thousand toys made in China were painted using a paint that contained lead.

As soon as we heard this news we contacted the factory in China we use to manufacture our Legendary Encounters pre-painted plastic models to make sure Reaper had no such issues to deal with.

They have assured us in writing that the paint they used to paint our Legendary Encounter models is LEAD-FREE and ASTM and CE certified.

If you have any questions or need additional information please do not hesitate to contact us.

To Contact Reaper directly: questions at reapermini dot com

Efficiency is intelligent laziness.

#3 Reaperbryan

Reaperbryan

Living Miniature

• Super Administrators
  • 11673 posts

Posted 11 August 2012 - 08:11 AM

bryan@reapermini.com

This post is 100% organic. No Artifical Spellcheck or Grammar Check was used in the manufacturing of this post. No Zombies were harmed in the making of this post.

~His High Gameliness, the Most Reverend and Inscrutable, Space Pope Bryanzilla I

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users