Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Lady Tam

Vampire on the Tor

10 posts in this topic

No pics yet. But since I have digital camera I will "make" myself take one or two. ::P: Anyway some may recall me talking aout this some time ago. My Reaper Vampire on a rocky Tor with a bit of ruins behind him. Well, the Tor is mostly painted! Ya me! If not for a wedding and multiple trips to KC for said wedding I would surely be further along. But I figure if I post about it...I will have to keep working on it, right? Anyway, will take a couple pics tomorrow for a critique

LT

P.S make Frosch poke me ::P:

LT

I look forward to seeing what you've done, Tam.

Consider yourself *poke*d. :lol:

So, yes I am slower than Molasses on a cold winter's day, but here...many many moons after I started this topic...is the back drop done. Well sort of. I have to get cotton balls to turn into a thick fog to place about the base and add two "skeletal" trees. All that is left is the vampire to do after the base is done. The first bits are links, then I put up a few of the semi finished stuff as pics.

These are old....but shows where I was when I re-started the base to now.

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a231/Tammisstuff/Miniatures/in%20the%20works/CIMG0748.jpg

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a231/Tammisstuff/Miniatures/in%20the%20works/CIMG0749.jpg

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a231/Tammisstuff/Miniatures/in%20the%20works/CIMG0750.jpg

And now the semi finished base. (Hope these aren't too big.)

IMG_0487.jpg

IMG_0486.jpg

After I sprayed it with a fixative....I went back in to put a "pin" in for my vampire to stand on and not tip over all the time.

IMG_0489.jpg

IMG_0490.jpg

Tams

I got the cottonballs today. the "fog" is on as well as two trees. Pictures to follow soon as I sort the "fog" more.

Looks great!

Thou may I add this thou, the area around the fallen pillar looks soft or washed out. Especially when you compare it to the rest of the base. I'm not sure if that is the shot or what.

Still thou, would make for a great night time scene & such.

RM

Ahhh I see it too now. the white area under the fallen pillar...will sort that out

Yah, that & the rocks near the edge of that area. It just doesn't look as sharp as the bricks in the walls & such. Again it might just be the picture & such.