Bingas

A few questions

Hey Guys these questions have been troubleing my gameing group. I was wondering if some body could help.

1) The special rule "enrage" for the Black orc sublist. (-2 DV for +1 MAV) When does this happen, is it:

a= Before the combat begins

b= After the model has been attacked and is declareing its Defensive strikes.

c= only in the reven activation.

2) a) How does Rauthros's SA Summoned (witch queen) work. b) If you pay for outrider isn't he still a warlord?

1) The special rule "enrage" for the Black orc sublist. (-2 DV for +1 MAV) When does this happen, is it:

a= Before the combat begins

b= After the model has been attacked and is declareing its Defensive strikes.

c= only in the reven activation.

The Reven can only enrage on their activation. One model in the activated troop.

2) a) How does Rauthros's SA Summoned (witch queen) work. b) If you pay for outrider isn't he still a warlord?

From Warlord FAQ June 2007:

Q) Rauthoros has the SA "Summoned (Witch Queen)". They are both Warlord models; unless the rules have changed, your army may contain only one Warlord. Is this a special case rule for the Darkspawn that we have yet to see in print?

A) That SA comes into play if you utilize one of his other SAs (Outrider), which allows him to be fielded as a Solo for the low, low price of 15 points more.

But how does Rauthros's "OURRIDER" SA work.

If he can be fielded with the witch queen then he cant be a warlord. if thats the case then ...

Does it make him generic solo as per the wording of the outrider SA. does that mean that he is nolonger a warlord.

Taking all of that into account is this list "legal"

Witch Queen (+spells)

- Broken fodder

Rauthouros (outrider + spells)

Vysa

- 3 broken fodder

Guros (+spells)

- 3 Incubi

The reason that i ask this is that according to the rules this looks legal (see below), (but SO SO WRONG).

If the outrider takes away the warlord status then he becomes a generic solo. But the rules say that warlords are unq. without him being a warlord he is no longer unq.

Please tell me that this isn't right. as it really unbalances the darkspawn and elven lists as this loop hole also works with the Elves Dragon rider (or dragon i cant remember) warlord, who is also an outrider.

Please dont judge me for the really cheesy list its an example of rules abuse that i have seen. I think that the list is wrong.

Under Outrider SA, it states clearly that Models that are Unique remain Unique.

All Warlord Models are Unique by default. If you were to write it out, it would be Unq Warlord.

Rauthuros using Outrider becomes a Unique Solo. The generic descriptor is because he is not considered a Monster or Solitaire which might effect other SA like Smite (Monster).

So your list would be quite illegal.

Having clarification added to Outrider would be beneficial however.