Sign in to follow this  
Kyderdog

Warlord Tournament KystalKeep April?

Hey Guys it looks like April is going to be when I will do the Next Warlord Tournament at KrystalKeep

Here are the Saturdays that are open 5,12,19,26

Let me know Which ones work best... Also to my friends from the now closed "World of Hobbies" check with the rest of your group and see when they can make it.

I'm just getting started with Warlord, but I should have a dwarf fighting company ready to go by April. Any of those Saturdays work for me.

I'm just getting started with Warlord, but I should have a dwarf fighting company ready to go by April. Any of those Saturdays work for me.

Wow Dwarfs Seem to be popular.... out of the 7 people we game with 4 of them are dwarf players.

Wow Dwarfs Seem to be popular.... out of the 7 people we game with 4 of them are dwarf players.

I play dwarfs too, I may come but I probably will bring a Woodland protectors list. I definately can't be there on the 19th.

I will do my best to make it in April. My schedule is still up in the air so I don't know what weekends I'll be available. I'm also new to Warlord but have been collecting for a while. I have a ton of Necropolis, my main army, and a good amount of Reven. Even a few Crusaders. So hopefully I can add a little diversity to the dominance of Dwarf players that will be there. That is, if I can make it.

I'll be there.

I can do any of the other dates, but on the 19th I have my first Triathlon.

I don't know if I'm packing Reptus, Darkspawn, or Razig, but something will be there.

Very interested but I would hope it is not the same weekend as teh Flames of Waqr tourney they are talking about in the Krystal Keep Newsletter (I would imagine it would ahve to be different days since there is not that much space!).

Now, if only I can figure out how to beat Shane's Korbolas...

Very interested but I would hope it is not the same weekend as teh Flames of Waqr tourney they are talking about in the Krystal Keep Newsletter (I would imagine it would ahve to be different days since there is not that much space!).

Now, if only I can figure out how to beat Shane's Korbolas...

Who said I would play Koborlas, I don't think you have beaten my Overlords, Mercinaries, Reven, Crusaders... :devil:

CAV on the other hand... :down:

Edited by bluethunder

Is there a date for this yet? We need one made official so I can plan for it.

Its not going to happen... Work has kinda hosed me for a while,

I have to support our sister company in Lima (2 hour drive one way) for a Few Months.

Sorry Guys

I have to support our sister company in Lima (2 hour drive one way) for a Few Months.

Sorry Guys

Would you care if DEwen or I picked up and ran with it?

Sorry Guys

Would you care if DEwen or I picked up and ran with it?

I would have to ask Shane First..

I have taken over the league at Krystal Keep, and we ran our first 1500 point battle on Monday. I can also take on the tourney. leagues will continue for the next 5 weeks and we should aim for a date after that as the leagues tend to pack the store on Saturdays, and I would hate to schedule and not be able to play because of on going league games. I will talk with the management this week end.

Shakhak, if you really want to run the event I have no problem with it, as I am also doing my 3rd con in as many months this Saturday. Just let me know. I really thought the last tournament was great.

Ranzadule, I would love to eat... errr... meet your Reven. ::P: