Sign in to follow this  
rgtriplec

WoW... how to change viewing perspective

I'm not a video game player, and especially not online games but my friend gave me a free trial. So my being a WoW "nerb", coupled with my general lack of skill at anything remotely electronic... I have done something to change the perspective of my character, instead of being a "normal" second person view with you seeing the screen as though you were in the scene but a step or two behind your character. Now my view is 2nd person from directly above, which I am really hating, and it make the game harder.

How do I switch back to the "from behind view?

lmao.....hit home or end on your key board...., also to rotate the camera....hold down the page up button while rotateing with your mouse...

or you can hold down the left mouse button and move the camera around at will.

if youre on elune shoot me a pm. id be more than happy to lend a hand when im on.

Edited by Doombringer

You can zoom in/out with the scroll wheel on your mouse.

There's also a command to increase the maximum zoom out distance, but I can't remember it offhand.

Thanks, to all. You can change the perspective by holding both mouse keys and moving the mouse.

Yeah, What server? I've got a Reaper-friends guild on Eitrigg (Alliance)

I'm Horde right now because my friend off ered to help me out by giving me a half dozen gold. But I planning on making an Alliance character. I'll remember your guild when I do.