Reaperbryan

Color Charts MSP and RPP

Pro Paint 2009

Here's the MSP chart in White Background, with Black text to save on printer ink.
White Background MSP 2009

I hope these work ok.

2016 Spring Paint line. Swathes were developed for web use, and may not print with precise color accuracy from home printers, and the PDF is noticeably.. faded.. on some colors.

Edited by Reaperbryan
2009 Links replacing old ones.
  • Like 3

thanks for the update Bryan

Having all the paints & still the charts are very useful in quick picking, ha ha

again, thanks!

RM

Does anyone have a chart of Master Series Paints that's more in order by color? Putting them in numerical order makes it hard to find the color I'm imagining and compare similar triads to choose the one I want. VMC are in order like this and it's really helpful for me. I'm not color-savvy by nature so trying to do this on my own isn't easy. I'm not sure if the triad concept breaks the ability for the paints to be ordered like the VMC are but maybe there's something closer than this color chart/numerical order?

It's actually very difficult to put in order by colour. I've tried with my 100+ bottles, and it gets me nowhere. One of my more ambitious days will see me create a colour wheel..... or just group all the blues together, the purples, etc. even then, tonality, hue, argh!

Yeah. Just spent a couple of hours trying to group by color in triads. At least it's a little closer and feels somewhat easier to decipher by eye. It gets tricky when the colors are getting to blue purples, red purples, brown purples, and the like ;) (real deal true blooded OCD sucks to deal with)

I've got mine organized by 'family' more than just by color.

So all the browns are in one caddy, the greyed colors are in another, skin tones in a third, etc.

Yes, there's some possible overlap if there's a grey brown but overall I think it works pretty darn well.