Posted 18 December 2014 - 09:20 AM
For those of us who are "shade challenged"... How would one go about using these charts to order the colors from dark --> light?
It is clearly not by rows and columns... but more like a diagonal amongst the colors.
Near as I can tell it is by column. Darkest on the bottom, lightest on the top. I'm not quite sure how he determined what color should appear in a given column and I certainly wouldn't use all the colors in a given column as I move up from dark to light. Its just a guideline showing how he feels the colors can be grouped together.
* It's NOT denial. I'm just very selective about the reality I accept. -- Calvin (Calvin and Hobbes)
* Cry havoc, and let slip the dogs of war - Shakespeare's Julius Caeser
* Artificial Intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.
* We occasionally stumble over the truth but most of us pick ourselves up and hurry off as if nothing had happened. Winston Churchill
* Tardis Express: When it absolutely, positively, has to be there yesterday
* Once more unto the breach, dear friends, once more, ... - Shakespeare's Henry V
* My two hobby blog; Wargames and Railroads