haldir

Sah---weet!!! http://www.pitbullarmory.com/

I don't know if I'd spend the money on a suit of armor, but for LARPers, it looks good. I can appreciate the time it takes for this guy to do something like this.

Have to put that on the list of things to do should I ever end up with more money than common sense...

1) Purchase 100 suits of squirrel armor.

2) Capture 100 wild squirrels.

3) Dress squirrels in suits of armor.

4) Hop squirrels up on Red Bull.

5) Release the squirrels in downtown New York from the back of a moving van.

:poke:

I actually had been contemplating getting a set of the dog armor for about a year now. No pitbulls here, but English Bullies or Boxers would look equally cool in plate.

Even with the armor they're still no match for the tires on my F-150.

:devil:

Bah, wait till my Ninja trained cats arrive on scene. Whole lotta fur will fly then. Them tires will be nothing more then mere scratching posts for my attack-cats. :;):

Oh my... reminds me of the chicken claw attachments someone brought back from Mexico a few years ago...

Oh my... reminds me of the chicken claw attachments someone brought back from Mexico a few years ago...

The difference being squirrel armor is cute and useless, but chicken spurs are real life killing tools used in cock fights.

HPDE plastic... so that's what those are made of.. :ph34r: More commonly known as barrel armor ::D: One large plastic barrel can produce armor for one average, human, SCA heavy fighter. But I bet he gets his new... he's got color choices.