Lars Porsenna

Tiefling figures

So for our 4e playtest, I'm playing a female tiefling fighter. I've never played a tiefling, and am looking for figure suggestions. No pre-paints please...

Damon.

For the old Planescape Teifling art - I like the Klocke warlord elves with a little bit of GS to make them more devilish. Adding a set of horns or a tail is pretty straight forward and doesn't take a lot of skill in terms of sculpting. I am not sure how they compare with the new art and what not though...so if it is anything how WotC changed half-dragons, that might not work too well.

Another option that I have used for demonic looking stuff (a little bit naughty...a little bit nice) are the Ferral elves from Maidenhead (this link contains material which might be considered of an adult matter...as adult as 1" tall naked pewter figures can be). The heavy infantry have cloven hooves and rams horns. The light infantry are a bit more like a satyr. Almost all of them are fairly scantily clad - so you can add clothes as needed...or not depending on your character.

Again, appropriate for 2nd Edition Teilflings...not sure on how it compares with any new description that might exist.

I kind of like the Skoli figure best so far...

I had been kicking around the idea of decapitating a Reaper figure and using a Bronze Age figure blank (look at the head and you'll see why I want to use a Reaper head...) and just sculpting my own. The only drawback is that I'll want to make casts of it, and that could get expensive...

Damon.