Posted 13 June 2008 - 11:32 AM
Bob Olley's Col. is dated 2003. I think the others are recent.
Just found that interesting. Also, what is RMI?
Posted 13 June 2008 - 11:40 AM
Posted 13 June 2008 - 12:00 PM
That the CAV UCOR shares the name was a deliberate inside joke - suggesting that Reaper eventually became large and powerful enough to take on the Galaxy.
Many of the initial Chronoscope figures were sent as "spec" work, the artists trying soemthing new. We liked them and bought them, but didn;t felel like they "fit" with DHL or Warlord, so they had to wait while we invented Chronoscope. A few others had been commissioned as prototypes for a 28mm sci-fi game, although we are continuing to develop concepts for that game, we decided that the greens for it would be better suited to Chronoscope until we had more to go on for the sci-fi game.
A few others were custom made just for Chronoscope, and in coming months, we'll be pretty much entirely into custom sculpts.
firstname.lastname@example.org This post is 100% organic. No Artifical Spellcheck or Grammar Check was used in the manufacturing of this post. No Zombies were harmed in the making of this post.
Posted 13 June 2008 - 12:44 PM
* Cry havoc, and let slip the dogs of war - Shakespeare's Julius Caeser
* Artificial Intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.
* We occasionally stumble over the truth but most of us pick ourselves up and hurry off as if nothing had happened. Winston Churchill
* Tardis Express: When it absolutely, positively, has to be there yesterday
* Once more unto the breach, dear friends, once more, ... - Shakespeare's Henry V
* My two hobby blog; Wargames and Railroads
Posted 16 June 2008 - 05:46 AM
"You nexus-6! I design your eyes!"
There were the two sculpts from Aberant (I think) that are definately Not-Deckard and Not-Rachel. :)
we want revolution, constant evolution
start your engines blow your fuses
burn the bridges for the future
Reply to this topic
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users