What is "Reich of the Dead"?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Macharius

Macharius

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 21 July 2008 - 05:10 AM

I am relativ fresh in this forum. So I have only a grude idea what RotD is. (alternative WW II setting is what I guess). But where could I get some background/ rules for it?
And please don't send vampires to eat my essence.
Posted Image
It was nice from the Isiri to summon me!
Taltos is a fine feeding place!

#2 cutebutpsycho

cutebutpsycho

Purple Pirate Fairy Princess

• 2359 posts

Posted 21 July 2008 - 10:01 AM

Reich of the Dead is a WW2 Zombie game using Reaper's RAGE game mechanics. It is still in development and is not completely finished, therefor no official rules are available yet. If you will be at Gencon, they will be demoing the rules as they are now. Once it is ready for release, it will be available through Reaper and rumor has it they are making some German Kroids.

#3 armydillo978

armydillo978

Uber-Mensch

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 538 posts

Posted 21 July 2008 - 10:59 AM

Welcome to the forums Macharius. ::):

If you dig back through the early posts in the RotD section, Ed (the big dog at Reaper) has put some background/teaser info up.

Unlike many of the other Weird War II games out there, RotD isn't (as far as I know) cluttered up with tons of supernatural beasties. Just zombies (smart and dumb ones) and maybe (we don't know for sure yet) demons.

No vampires/werewolves/ghouls/etc, etc.

Various people on the forums are playtesters so they might be able to answer your questions, but sometimes it's like pulling fangs on a vampire.

And I guess they (Reaper) will be at Gencon? Well that's cool as cucumbers. Wish I could go, maybe they'll have some figures to look at. :;):
Armydillo978@gmail.com

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users