Sign in to follow this  
DjinnWing

Nazi Zombies!

There is a whole section of the message boards dedicated to Reich of the Dead.

I know, but this was found under Chronoscope. Was it supposed to be under Reich of the Dead?

We've known about them for some time. They models are for the game Reich of the Dead, but they will be released on Chronoscope blisters.

There are also some really sweet GI's as well, and some killer things in the pipeline.

I'm of the school of thought that Nazi Zombies can never be mentioned too many times, however.

In September, this 3 pack will be released in Chronoscope. In October, the Reich of the Dead models will release as their own line, and these same models will be available, albeit in 1-packs (the "soldier" model might also be in a multi-pack, I have to check).

This is simply a way to provide these models to those whose FLGS may choose not to carry RotD but will carry Chronoscope.

In September, this 3 pack will be released in Chronoscope. In October, the Reich of the Dead models will release as their own line, and these same models will be available, albeit in 1-packs (the "soldier" model might also be in a multi-pack, I have to check).

This is simply a way to provide these models to those whose FLGS may choose not to carry RotD but will carry Chronoscope.

arent there 5 of these guys? will the other 2 be available?

Just noticed this, but is the nazi zombie on the left holding a ray gun?!

Looks kinda like a Luger.

Are these not the perfect cinematic enemies? Nobody feels bad about killing Nazis or zombies, much less the two combined.

Just noticed this, but is the nazi zombie on the left holding a ray gun?!

Its a Kroid Pistol. there is nothing to see here. Move along.

Awww man, now you're killing me Dave!

Post up some of the Americans, even if they are nekkid metal! Now I really wish I could have been there.

I need those Americans to fight the 50 odd Kroids I bought at Reaper Con.

Well, and some round bases, since at Reaper Con they were going to be based on squares so I skipped the bases :lol:

Edited by Qwyksilver

Sorry Qwyk, My computer just died so I won't be able to post any pictures. don't worry, I should have them all painted when you come to pick up your ruined church in November.