Sign in to follow this  
Nanite

Need more Sligg!

They are really cute, aren't they?

If they were either 1) 7-8 feel talish or 2) 7-8" tallish in scale - they'd be prefect for Chingers from Bill The Galactic Hero.

I like the Sligg, but I think he's a bit too cute. Like a Scooby-Doo alien, or something.

What would rule would be sprues of sligg arms and legs and alternate heads so we could give him odd-numbered limbs and a huge dino-crest or something.

Could someone let us know if that's a one piece model, or if the gun/hands/arms etc. are separate? You'd go a long way in transmitting your enthusiasm for these guys into sales for Reaper.

After reading this I had to get one. I did and I like it! I will have more, my army of sliggs will conquer the universe in the name of reptilian cuteness. We shall revel in our non mammalian, adoreable superiority ... oops sorry ... Well I picked up the Candy Anime Heroine at the same time, also a cute model. The Chronoscope line is great, keep it up!

Rrr... I dunno. I think "cute" is something which could be enhanced or utterly erased, depending upon the paint job.

That being said, I wouldn't mind seeing more of the little buggers, in different poses.