Craig J. Brain

Tool Bots

Hi!

I've just picked up 50015 : Tool Bots (3) and am really impressed. These will be a terrific addition to my game. However I do have one suggestion:

All three of the toolbots have a plug on the back to take a backpack, but only one backpack is included. Why not include two more or remove two of the plugs?

Craig J. Brain

WardCo.

They are indeed cool lil' models. As a conversion addict, I don't see the problem, as I'd be retooling these guys anyway, but maybe you bought some with missing parts? Hopefully someone who's bought them can tell you if that is the complete pack you have, and you can go from there.

Reaper's customer service is second to none.

Craig, one of the coolest features about Reaper is the Boneyard. It is currently down right now, but when available, it allows you to buy individual components, so if you simply must have more backpacks, they would be available. There's no telling when the Boneyard will be back in the online store, but lots of us are waiting patiently.

Dig.

Craig, one of the coolest features about Reaper is the Boneyard. It is currently down right now, but when available, it allows you to buy individual components, so if you simply must have more backpacks, they would be available. There's no telling when the Boneyard will be back in the online store, but lots of us are waiting patiently.

Dig.

Joshua,

Thanks very much for that! I'll keep an eye out for it, or failing that, use a few old packs from a couple of other figures. I really like these little fellows :)

Craig J. Brain

WardCo.

I figured it was a longer range control unit... not necessary for all, only necessary for maintaining cohesion within the group connected to the control unit... or something like that... I too am considering going for the extra backpacks to make 'em all get one...