Sign in to follow this  
Inarah

Reaper Online Store Revision

Curious, did we not have an online Wiah List at some point?

Would be useful to have, placed another order today but removed several minis as i plan to place an addition order when the x-mas Sophie comes out. Would have been nice to move them over to a Wish List instead of deleting.

unless i overlooked it?

I believe that's under Minis We Would Like to See (fantasy), which is under Reaper General. There is a separate Chronoscope one, too, under the Chronoscope heading in Reaper General.

I recall there being one awhile back as well. Would be great to see it's return. I like to be able to keep a running list of stuff I want to pickup at some point but still be able to order stuff I need in the short term as well.

There was a wish list feature a couple years back, but it then morphed into this new version of the shopping cart.

I made this mistake a few years ago when I generated this massive wishlist in the Reaper store and it wanted me to buy all of them when I went to place an order. I would love to see a wishlist from which you can move figures to a shopping cart and only buy the few you can manage in your budget at the time.

You are my hero, Monkeysloth. Hopefully those tools will end my habit of falling in love with a miniature from some tiny, tiny outlet and then promptly forgetting that they exist.

• Like 1