Sign in to follow this  
joshuaslater

Bloodstone Gnomes go Chronoscope!!

I'd like to see the BSG's go into the Chronoscope line, a la Time Bandits, or so many other settings. Fully convertible to sci-fi or Steampunk. I just put a GW Necromunda Pit Slave arm on a BSG Mage, and thought I'd like to see more like this.

A sprue of BSG heads would be really fun. Werner did an amazing job on this model. Shame I had to Frankenslater it.

002.jpg

Wonderful!

We are developing more "conversion packs" including 20th century wepaons, modern weapons, and there's discussion of a cyber-punk/steam-punk accessories pack that would be like a weapons pack but would be cyber-accessories like arms, heads, backpacks, etc.

Cool. Thanks. A BSG head sprue might fall under the category of "Miniatures Only Joshua Slater Would Buy," but I'm still puttin' the idea out there.

Cheers.

Cool. Thanks. A BSG head sprue might fall under the category of "Miniatures Only Joshua Slater Would Buy," but I'm still puttin' the idea out there.

Cheers.

No. I'd buy it too! :devil:

raises hand & shouts "me too!!!"

while I'm not the great converter, having that option to do that would be a welcome addition to the Reaper line up.

RM

I'm planning on picking up as many AK's as I can get away with at Reapercon

Wonderful!

We are developing more "conversion packs" including 20th century wepaons, modern weapons, and there's discussion of a cyber-punk/steam-punk accessories pack that would be like a weapons pack but would be cyber-accessories like arms, heads, backpacks, etc.

Oh God, oh God, oh God!!!! I need those!

I slapped one of the futuristic weapons bits on a gnome pinner; and I heartily welcome new bits packs.