Steven Page

Tomb of the Iron God - PLAYERS NEEDED

77 posts in this topic

I have been having a great time lately running games with Swords and Wizardry core rules, Mythmere's retro-clone of 1974 Original Edition Roleplaying. If anyone is interested, I'd like to run a 1st level game through the "Tomb of the Iron God" module. I can take up to eight players.

Go to http://www.swordsandwizardry.com/ and download the Core Rules for free.

been awhile since I was a player so I'll join up. I'll download the rules later & look them over.

(just skimmed them, probably be a cleric or elf, not sure just yet)

RM

I'd like to play!

I saw the link on s&w forum and I'd like to play too.

I am really excited to have four players already signed on. I would like to start the game this Sunday. I would like for everyone to send me a private message with their character's vital information. Name, Class, Attribute scores(Roll 4d6, drop the lowest one). Arrange as desired.

Roll 3d6x10 for starting gold pieces. Spend them per the S&W Core Rules lists.

I will use the Ascending Armor class. (Person in Mail=14AC, plate=16 AC).

Post here or PM me with any questions.

THERE IS STILL ROOM FOR UP TO FOUR MORE PLAYERS!

We now have a Cleric and a Fighter.

Hello! Saw Spike's post on her blog and thought I'd throw my hat into the ring. Let me roll something up and I'll PM you shortly.

(Edited to add: Assuming you approve, you now have a Magic User for your party)

I have been looking for a game for a while. I will be in. Consider me a fighter assuming you approve me.

Welcome aboard Chgowiz and Dargrin!

We now have a Cleric(Haldir), an Elf(Snorri), a Magic User(Chgowiz) two fighters(Dargrin and Ogden Twohorn), and whatever class Mudguard choses to play.

THERE ARE STILL TWO OPENINGS FOR BOLD ADVENTURERS!

A couple of notes:

Everyone will start at maximum HP for 1st level.

I'll start posting Sunday night (USA EST) an run a 'mini adventure before delving into the "Tomb of the Iron God" just to get a feel for things. Feedback is most welcome.

Welcome aboard Chgowiz and Dargrin!

We now have a Cleric(Haldir), an Elf(Snorri), a Magic User(Chgowiz) two fighters(Dargrin and Ogden Twohorn), and whatever class Mudguard choses to play.

THERE ARE STILL TWO OPENINGS FOR BOLD ADVENTURERS!

A couple of notes:

Everyone will start at maximum HP for 1st level.

I'll start posting Sunday night (USA EST) an run a 'mini adventure before delving into the "Tomb of the Iron God" just to get a feel for things. Feedback is most welcome.

Oh, that's great! I already lucked into my max HP on what I gave you, so there you go.

If we get to link our character to a Reaper mini, I'd say this guy is a lot like I picture my mage right now. I'm just hoping he doesn't end up looking like this.

Just so you know, my best posting times are during the weekdays. My weekends are usually off-PC. If the DM needs me to post something, I can share my cell phone and that way you could get ahold of me.

Steve

I should get my character up for yah later tonight or tomorrow for sure

thanks

Randy M

I too will attempt a character gen tonight.

Steven, any idea when you might be getting started? Not that we're looking forward to it.. :D

I'm waiting to be activated as a moderator for the game, and I'm sill needing a couple of character sheets.

I'll try to post some background material here today.