49 replies to this topic

#31 Reaperbryan

Reaperbryan

Living Miniature

• Reaper Peeps
  • 10261 posts

Posted 31 August 2009 - 06:23 AM

Oh man that's funny. :lol:

:blink: Are there still people who actually think Reaper/Asylum is going to ever make these.
:rolleyes:

Yes There Are.

I'm one of them.

bryan@reapermini.com

This post is 100% organic. No Artifical Spellcheck or Grammar Check was used in the manufacturing of this post. No Zombies were harmed in the making of this post.

~His High Gameliness, the Most Reverend and Inscrutable, Space Pope Bryanzilla I

#32 Halberkill

Halberkill

Instigator

• Bones Supporter
  • 206 posts

Posted 31 August 2009 - 08:38 AM

:blink: Are there still people who actually think Reaper/Asylum is going to ever make these.

Being that I have just ordered my bugbears, it seems you are full of bluster.

Halber

#33 Lawgiver

Lawgiver

Godlike

• Members
  • 1211 posts

Posted 04 September 2009 - 09:37 AM

A "generic" dwarf/elf soldier for use in parties, mass combat and doubling as a Warlord grunt.

Kobolds. I've got c.30, but would easily double that if they were prepainted.

Gnolls - They are a good bulk unit for D&D and if the right model is used it would work as a Korbolas or Reven grunt.

Reptus - a variant that looks more like a Clutchling in appearance/style. It could work as a Reptus warrior or as a generic troglodyte/lizard man for D&D/Conan.

Argamon - http://www.reapermin...al/latest/65080 It wouldn't be a bulk repeat order type, but for the size/cool factor it needs a paint job.

A wolf - functional as a wolf pack for D&D and as multiple proxy models for Warlord (Korbolas, Crusader War Dogs)
Eternity is really long, especially near the end... Hope you are ready for it.

#34 ReaperClark

ReaperClark

What Miniatures Should Look Like

• Bones Supporter
  • 544 posts

Posted 10 September 2009 - 08:45 AM

We received confirmation that the four new models shipped 09/03/2009. They should hit our dock soon and will go out with the release following their arrival. Just a couple of weeks to go until they are on shelves! So, yes. I believe that Reaper/Asylum is going to make these. It's not a precise thing yet, but we are working on it.
Matt Clark Production Director Reaper Miniatures

#35 Lawgiver

Lawgiver

Godlike

• Members
  • 1211 posts

Posted 10 September 2009 - 11:38 AM

I'd like to see more dungeon dressings like fancy portcullis, treasure chests, altars, magic circles, etc. This is also true for metal figs, but I think it is better suited for the plastics, and there is very little of this sort of thing readily available to gamers.

I could easily imagine a "tavern pack," "treasures pack," "wizard's lab pack," etc.

I would absolutely buy this kind of stuff for gaming.

Seconded

4) I just can't seem to afford the $$$$ dwarven forge objects (tables, chairs, casks, crates, etc) but these items would be quite helpful for encounters in buildings and streets and dungeons -- either as obstacles that are in the way, improvised weapons during bar fights, or as in one encounter we had at Origins, packages that had to be retrieved and protected when a cart lost its wheel and bandits surrounded us.

see above

Yes There Are.

I'm one of them.

Me too. I just bought 13 LE models at GenCon and have several of the new bugbears/goblins on the list.

I "want" to paint my full collection, but realistically know that won't happen (too many minis, too little time). I'm willing to buy good quality prepaints for my army grunts and dungeon denizens. Quality being the keyword. Looking at the models in previous years at GenCon I wasn't impressed with the paint jobs, but they have improved enough that they fit the bill.
Eternity is really long, especially near the end... Hope you are ready for it.

#36 G_S

G_S

Rabble Rouser

• Bones Supporter
  • 51 posts

Posted 02 October 2009 - 10:29 AM

Halber

No I think Reaper is as it's now October and these are still not actually out...

OK, I lied... not on purpose.

We just got word that the shipment will be available for us to pick up the week of Oct 6th. So they will be shipping on the 9th (assuming no additional delays occur).

The official release date will then become 10.19.2009.

I'm having Ms. Information fired for her ineptness!

Importing things really can suck.

Too Little, Too late.
The next set looks very uninteresting too, the line still isn't moving, as no word of those being ordered so those will likely show up in 2011.
Yawn

#37 joshuaslater

joshuaslater

CareBear

• Bones Supporter
  • 6546 posts

Posted 02 October 2009 - 12:25 PM

Is it the 19th already? Where does the time go?
A miniature venture of mine: http://www.cauldronbornminiatures.com

#38 Reaperbryan

Reaperbryan

Living Miniature

• Reaper Peeps
  • 10261 posts

Posted 07 October 2009 - 10:13 AM

Halber

No I think Reaper is as it's now October and these are still not actually out...

OK, I lied... not on purpose.

We just got word that the shipment will be available for us to pick up the week of Oct 6th. So they will be shipping on the 9th (assuming no additional delays occur).

The official release date will then become 10.19.2009.

I'm having Ms. Information fired for her ineptness!

Importing things really can suck.

Too Little, Too late.
The next set looks very uninteresting too, the line still isn't moving, as no word of those being ordered so those will likely show up in 2011.
Yawn

We've been very honest in the other thread about the delays. These are not manufactured in-house at our factory, and we have had some supplier issues - nobody's intentionally lied, we've been unable to deliver on time, but we're not hiding it.

If you're not happy with it, imagine how we feel - you didn't spend $50K on new models. :wacko:

bryan@reapermini.com

This post is 100% organic. No Artifical Spellcheck or Grammar Check was used in the manufacturing of this post. No Zombies were harmed in the making of this post.

~His High Gameliness, the Most Reverend and Inscrutable, Space Pope Bryanzilla I

#39 joshuaslater

joshuaslater

CareBear

• Bones Supporter
  • 6546 posts

Posted 07 October 2009 - 11:05 AM

Actually, we did, I hope!! Every new release that comes out, especially CAV, I go for. Same goes for so many of us on these boards who love Reaper and Reaper Games.

Nevermind the bollocks Bryan, and rock on.
A miniature venture of mine: http://www.cauldronbornminiatures.com

#40 Ilikedrow

Ilikedrow

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 11 October 2009 - 01:07 PM

I would also like to see Towns folk of all types. city guard\militia, bandits, tavern patrons, and shop keepers. Merchant carts would also be very helpful.

The staple monsters encountered in hoards in a DnD game. Orcs, goblins, Skeletons, zombies, gnolls, bugbears, zombies, ghouls, etc.

Furniture and furnishings would also sell very well. Right now there are very few options that are available short of making it yourself or shopping Ebay hoping to get what you want.

As a dungeon master that relies on mini's and terrain and has to furnish, make, paint everything myself, having inexpensive options that are functional are my main concern. The cost of metal mini's and time paining reduces the practicality for a lot of NPC\monsters.

#41 reddingstacey

reddingstacey

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 11 October 2009 - 08:13 PM

Sir,

I would like to see in roughly this order

1. Aquatic Humanoids
2. Thri Kreen
3. Non-standard PC/NPC minis
Female dual wielding Ranger was great
Sword and board fighter, dwarf with axe and elf with bow I already have a lot of from DDM and don't need more
Mounted PC minis would really be great
4. Hill, Frost and Fire Giants

Thank you.

Best regards,
Stacey

#42 Draugr

Draugr

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 22 January 2010 - 11:36 PM

Hi.

Any chance that we may get a Hydra model in a future release? Personally, I like this Reaper Hydra model. I'd love to get a prepainted plastic LE version.

http://www.reapermin...etail/02203_w_3

John

#43 Reaperbryan

Reaperbryan

Living Miniature

• Reaper Peeps
  • 10261 posts

Posted 25 January 2010 - 10:09 AM

Hi.

Any chance that we may get a Hydra model in a future release? Personally, I like this Reaper Hydra model. I'd love to get a prepainted plastic LE version.

http://www.reapermin...etail/02203_w_3

John

Yes, there is a chance that it might someday come out in LE. We're working on the next 2 batches right now, and while the hydra will not likely be in either, it is one of the models on our list o' models up for consideration.

I must add that models on the list don't automatically get made right away, it may be some time before this happens - and we might always decide to go with a different or new model instead.

bryan@reapermini.com

#44 DARK ELF

DARK ELF

Rabble Rouser

• Members
  • Pip
  • 82 posts

Posted 06 April 2011 - 06:35 AM

ive got a "hugh" hole to fill, in my WotC collection.

must...have...hugh, blk, drgn with no rider on back.

AND...

a gargantuan green drgn. (i know im not the only one whos lookin for these.)
any chance-0-seeing these in the future??

oh, and get Greyz his townsfolk for X-Mas. hez been a good boy.

:wow:
"Hold fast to the truth, for the truth is a pillar. a steadfast pillar that all that all the world cannot shake"

#45 greyhaze

greyhaze

Uber-Mensch

• Bones Supporter
  • 747 posts

Posted 06 April 2011 - 10:09 AM

Thanks Drow. :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users