Sign in to follow this  
cutebutpsycho

Chronscope minis we'd like to see thread 2

How about some cold war Soviets, KGB in the great coats.

I also would like some type of Slavic knights and/or Cossacks

I'll also add a vote for Rasputian, There's just so many worlds he can be a villian in.

• Like 1

I would like to second the "civilians" vote, perhaps...

hospital workers,

newscasters,

movie/television crew,

computer techs,

hairstylists (why not?),

engineers (I know you have the knockoff of Kaylee on Serenity but I want ones who actually look like engineers),

shoppers,

store personnel,

starport personnel,

random people.

Note that I'm looking for both men and women for these, and I want them both to be dressed normally - no skank clothes!

• Like 1

*hint Hint*

img

img

Aww, Klocke's "French Maid" is due out sometime soon. All'y'need't'do is hang some of those Chronoscope guns on there.

Although you might want to file down the headlights a tad. Blinding.

True enough. But cuting and repositioning the arms whould be a pain, not to mention I can't sculpt hands worth stuff.

;)

But I see we're your coming from. lol

A friend has been bugging me to suggest this, so I've finally gave in.

Some modern Hostages that could be used as objective markers in diffrent game systems.

Also thows black star guys are looking REALY cool!

• Like 1

I'd like to see Not-the-A-Team, like what Foundry did in their "Street Violence" line:

7b.jpg

...Only, you know, better.

I'd also like to see more lightly armored sci-fi guys, preferably with out helmets. Also some thrillbillies, some musicians on a mission from God :blues:, a steam punk weapons pack, Not-Green-Arrow (i.e. an urban archer, maybe with a selection of trick arrows), and Not-Aquaman, lord of Atlantis.

• Like 1

Aliens!

And not just humans in funny masks or bumpy foreheads. Maybe do a bunch of not-Brin Uplift aliens (traeki/Jophur, Thennanin, Soros, etc), but basically alien looking aliens...

Damon.

And not just humans in funny masks or bumpy foreheads. Maybe do a bunch of not-Brin Uplift aliens (traeki/Jophur, Thennanin, Soros, etc), but basically alien looking aliens...

I like that idea! ::):

Maybe some not-Traveler aliens would be cool, too. Some feline, reptilian, insect, centauroid, and canine aliens are fairly universal SF stereotypes and would be usable for any number of games.

Armed troops in decontamination suits. I can think of any number of uses. Two or three poses.

• Like 1

How about some modern civilians that have armed and not armed versions. Like Rosie the Chronotechnition. These would be great for modern zombie games and just as civies for modern settings.

Also; modern survivalist, paramilitary/militia types, S.W.A.T. team, Federal Agents in windbreakers so we can paint F.B.I. or B.A.F.T.E. or whatever. "Rednecks" or the more politically correct "good old boys", gangsters, ect...

Loose Zombie dogs of different breads.

• Like 1

I have been playing around with the ideas of some combination of alternate history stuff for a while now and came up with

some cool weapons that would fit right in.

- Tesla Rifle: power supplied from a backpack by twin cables (+/- supply!)

- CD launcher: A weapon that fires salvaged CDs... (yeah we have been playing alot of Fallout PNP of late while watching The Black Mask lol)

- Radiation Beam Cannon - Ala Desolators from C&C RA2

- Compound Bow. Ok so Everyone needs a 28mm Rambo!!!

- A tin of Deoderant/Spray'n'Cook with a Zippo taped to it..... Just the thing for Modern Horror PNP

- a Lit Molotov, simply because they are plain fun in game and I have yet to see a company produce a figure with one (although Rosie could easy have one fitted she isn't really in a throwing pose)

- Someone already mentioned them elsewhere but figure or two in hazmat suits. As it would be really cool/creepy to have them as PCs or NPCs for modern Zombie/Horror gaming (don't get exposed or you become the enemy!!!!)

The Chronoscope line needs a female assassin. Essentially a Bond-girl with a gun.

:devil:

• Like 1

The Chronoscope line needs a female assassin. Essentially a Bond-girl with a gun.

:devil:

Like this?

Or a few of these?

I think a different pose is in order - crouching, like a panther about to strike.