Chronscope minis we'd like to see thread 2

1232 replies to this topic

#451 DeathQuaker

DeathQuaker

• Bones Supporter
  • 4 posts

Posted 26 January 2012 - 02:00 PM

This will be a weird request, but

- on one hand, I want more minis who aren't holding guns! So many Chronoscope figures I'd buy if they didn't have guns, because the characters I want them to represent don't use them (the new one with the lady in the Chinese dress is an example--she would be SO mine if she didn't have that gun, but because she does, that's a sale lost), and guns are a pain to cut off/convert. I'd rather see empty hands I can glue a gun into than a figure I have to saw the gun/hand off of. And yet...

- I also would like to see a gun pack of historic guns, not only for historic games but steampunk stuff and the like. In particular, I've seen a lot of folks looking for gun wielding but definitely fantasy-type figures ever since Pathfinder put out Ultimate Combat, and it seems like it would make the most sense to have a historic gun pack for conversions.
  • Doug Sundseth likes this

#452 wellender

wellender

Instigator

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 100 posts

Posted 26 January 2012 - 02:13 PM

This will be a weird request, but

- on one hand, I want more minis who aren't holding guns! So many Chronoscope figures I'd buy if they didn't have guns, because the characters I want them to represent don't use them (the new one with the lady in the Chinese dress is an example--she would be SO mine if she didn't have that gun, but because she does, that's a sale lost), and guns are a pain to cut off/convert. I'd rather see empty hands I can glue a gun into than a figure I have to saw the gun/hand off of. And yet...

I agree with that. I'm trying to get unarmed civilians together and they are very hard to find. And I agree, the Chinese dress fatale would be great without a gun. I bought her anyway, but I would really like her unarmed as well. I really like the new Sheriff and the doctor and nurse in the previews. Helps me round out my small town setting. Maybe an optional hand with a gun. You might even sell more this way for people who want both options. I do that a lot myself with multiple option figures.

#453 Gamingdog

Gamingdog

Rabble Rouser

• Members
  • Pip
  • 60 posts

Posted 27 January 2012 - 01:07 AM

more intergalactic marines, the two recent ones are great but I'd like a army builder figure advancing with gun at the ready

More overlord Aliens perhaps one with a pet human slave

space amazons, Something compatible with Hydra minis Valkari perhaps with a large caliber weapon

sov judges, from Judge dredd Apocalypse war, Soviet version of a street Judge

generic futuristic hive street gang members, you guys have already produced quite a few of these. please make more

John Carter is coming out this summer in the theaters why not some space barbarians, similar to John carter or he-man, female versions too

Space orks, space elves, space hobbits, space undead. everyone else dose tolkin in space why not you too.

werewolves with guns

robotic pig soliders

Wheelchair cyborg guy

Sharks with frikin lazers attached to there heads

WWI equipped American jacalopes

Cheerleaders with uzis

more Anime girls, the sucker punch group was fun but howabout some more gun totin sailorsuit girls

Rednecks/hillbilly boys, girls, men, Women, grand pas and grand ma's all armed to the teeth

inner city gang members, African American & Latino armed and dangerous

Asian Yakuza

butler and maid

#454 Digital M@

Digital M@

Godlike

• GM
  • 4971 posts

Posted 30 January 2012 - 09:31 PM

I agree with the posters above calling for more choices of unarmed or at least firearms holstered miniatures. I for one will be buying the doctor, nurses and Mitchell. Put them all together and it could be some weird fetish night :)

#455 Coelacanth1938

Coelacanth1938

Mostly Harmless

• Members
  • 49 posts

Posted 07 February 2012 - 10:23 PM

I want a gorilla with a baseball bat http://www.rexzombiekiller.com/

#456 MiniCannuck

MiniCannuck

Godlike

• Bones Supporter
  • 1123 posts

Posted 08 February 2012 - 07:21 AM

I was just going to ask for the same thing! My gaming group play a zombie skirmish/RPG game called "No Room in Hell". It would be great to run a scenario based on the animals surviving.

#457 Mr Zed

Mr Zed

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 15 February 2012 - 09:09 AM

More Illyrians of various occupations. More aliens of different (other than traditional types) types. I also like the idea of more Lovecraftian beasties...who would not like that? I dunno, I just don't wanna meet anyone who wouldn't like that.
Also, more unarmed civillians...because Zeds and Aliens and Lovecraftian Beasties need food too.
Weird stuff, the weirder the better!
Build a man a fire and he will be warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

#458 JeffyB138

JeffyB138

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 22 February 2012 - 10:14 PM

As a fan of 60's television, I would love to have some miniatures I could use to represent James West, Artemus Gordon, John Steed, and Emma Peel.

#459 MiniCannuck

MiniCannuck

Godlike

• Bones Supporter
  • 1123 posts

Posted 24 February 2012 - 06:54 AM

My group is going to be starting a Savage Worlds campaign. It will be borrowing a lot for the idea of Sliders/Stargate where the adventurers move from reality to reality. It would be nice to have some more alien races or historical figures with modern weapon options.

#460 Angrydwarfguy

Angrydwarfguy

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 29 February 2012 - 08:19 AM

More Superheros. Especially some that can easily be converted to look like popular characters. Perhaps some sort of crimefighter with a bat theme?

#461 Qwyksilver

Qwyksilver

Tubby Guinness Fairy

• 14517 posts

Posted 29 February 2012 - 11:54 AM

More Superheros. Especially some that can easily be converted to look like popular characters. Perhaps some sort of crimefighter with a bat theme?

I'd love to see Die Fledermaus in metal!

SPOOOOOOOOOOOOON!!!

Sacrificing minions: is there any problem it CAN'T solve?

- Lord Xykon, OotS #192

Beowulf ll. 1538-1543
... Pay no heed to proud thoughts, famous champion. Now the flowering of your strength is but for a while. After a while, the time will suddenly come that disease or the sword's edge will cut off your power. Either fire's grasp or flood's surge or blade's bite or spear's flight. Or vicious age, or the flash of your eyes will gutter and burn out! It will be all at once, great campaigner, that death will overpower you.

It's terrifying!  Without enough caffeine your body undergoes these hours of partial paralysis and hallucinations! :shudder:

- Argentee

Black Lightning: MA010.

#462 Summoner X

Summoner X

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 29 February 2012 - 08:50 PM

I know this has nothing to do with fantasy, but I would love to see some Kaiju characters for chronoscope. Reaper already has a King Kong, I would like a Godzilla and some Ultraman guys about 40-50mm

#463 MikeD

MikeD

Enlightened

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 306 posts

Posted 09 March 2012 - 11:31 AM

Gorillas, Chimps, Orangutans, Spider Monkeys, any kind of apes, natural, mutant, or "uplifted" (with cloths, weapons, or other) are most certainly welcome additions.

Again, more superheroes would be fantastic!
Mike
- Lord of the Unpainted Hoard!

#464 Summoner X

Summoner X

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 11 March 2012 - 09:17 PM

I would love to see some Japanese Kaigu and Kaijin, Basically Godzilla and Ultraman types larger scale. More superheroes and Pulp heroes. I would like to also see some alien triceratops shock troopers that used to hang with turtles. (catch what Im getting at)

#465 sethohman

sethohman

Godlike

• Bones Supporter
  • 1849 posts

Posted 12 March 2012 - 08:51 AM

I'd love to see Die Fledermaus in metal!

SPOOOOOOOOOOOOON!!!

Remember, you can't fight evil with a macaroni duck.

A Tick type figure would be cool, too.

Mike

I hope never to be a giraffe named Marius in Denmark.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users