Chronscope minis we'd like to see thread 2

1264 replies to this topic

#61 Sergei

Sergei

Godlike

• Black Lightning
  • 1009 posts

Posted 23 May 2009 - 08:50 PM

How about some cold war Soviets, KGB in the great coats.

I also would like some type of Slavic knights and/or Cossacks

I'll also add a vote for Rasputian, There's just so many worlds he can be a villian in.
  • NickT likes this

I let my dice speak for me

Remember to keep safety first.....or at least in the top five

Pray to god, but row for shore.-Russian proverb

#62 Jame

Jame

Rabble Rouser

• Members
  • Pip
  • 90 posts

Posted 25 May 2009 - 05:00 AM

I would like to second the "civilians" vote, perhaps...

hospital workers,
newscasters,
movie/television crew,
computer techs,
hairstylists (why not?),
engineers (I know you have the knockoff of Kaylee on Serenity but I want ones who actually look like engineers),
shoppers,
store personnel,
starport personnel,
random people.

Note that I'm looking for both men and women for these, and I want them both to be dressed normally - no skank clothes!

#63 Damn Lucky

Damn Lucky

Mostly Harmless

• Members
  • 45 posts

Posted 25 May 2009 - 08:44 PM

*hint Hint*

img
img

Aww, Klocke's "French Maid" is due out sometime soon. All'y'need't'do is hang some of those Chronoscope guns on there.

Although you might want to file down the headlights a tad. Blinding.

True enough. But cuting and repositioning the arms whould be a pain, not to mention I can't sculpt hands worth stuff.
;)

But I see we're your coming from. lol

A friend has been bugging me to suggest this, so I've finally gave in.

Some modern Hostages that could be used as objective markers in diffrent game systems.

Also thows black star guys are looking REALY cool!

#64 mercoutlaw

mercoutlaw

Uber-Mensch

• Black Lightning
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 621 posts

Posted 25 May 2009 - 11:33 PM

American Civil War soldiers anyone?
  • NickT and captenglish like this
"Mercy," they cry, every one,
But he's got none of that.
Left a trail of blood and tears
'Til King of Hell, he sat

Posted Image

#65 sethohman

sethohman

Godlike

• Bones Supporter
  • 1915 posts

Posted 26 May 2009 - 07:56 AM

American Civil War soldiers anyone?

American Civil War soldier Werewolves :rolleyes:
  • NickT likes this

Mike

I hope never to be a giraffe named Marius in Denmark.

#66 Bishop Odo

Bishop Odo

Rabble Rouser

• Members
  • Pip
  • 68 posts

Posted 26 May 2009 - 02:10 PM

Heads with hats or helms, for one a EVA Helmet, a retro big face, NASA type thing, and a sleek more anime helm.

#67 TheHawv

TheHawv

Enlightened

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 370 posts

Posted 27 May 2009 - 12:15 PM

I'd like to see Not-the-A-Team, like what Foundry did in their "Street Violence" line:
Posted Image
...Only, you know, better.

I'd also like to see more lightly armored sci-fi guys, preferably with out helmets. Also some thrillbillies, some musicians on a mission from God :blues:, a steam punk weapons pack, Not-Green-Arrow (i.e. an urban archer, maybe with a selection of trick arrows), and Not-Aquaman, lord of Atlantis.
Reaper Miniatures: A Place for Love
Posted Image

#68 Lars Porsenna

Lars Porsenna

Godlike

• Members
  • 5588 posts

Posted 27 May 2009 - 03:53 PM

Aliens!

And not just humans in funny masks or bumpy foreheads. Maybe do a bunch of not-Brin Uplift aliens (traeki/Jophur, Thennanin, Soros, etc), but basically alien looking aliens...

Damon.
-The Serial Crusher.
-Godlike since 9-09-04.
-My book blog: http://bookslikedust.blogspot.com/
-My Minis blog: http://minislikedust.blogspot.com/
-My thoughts on D&D 4e: Link
-"Qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum"
-"Warhammer40000 is your Standard Sci Fi Setting injected with a cocktail of every drug known to man and genuine lunar dust, stuck in a blender with Alien, Mechwarrior, Starship Troopers and Star Wars, bathed in blood and turned up to eleventy billion (and then set on fire). Twice. With chainsaws." Quote

#69 MikeD

MikeD

Enlightened

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 333 posts

Posted 28 May 2009 - 11:43 AM

And not just humans in funny masks or bumpy foreheads. Maybe do a bunch of not-Brin Uplift aliens (traeki/Jophur, Thennanin, Soros, etc), but basically alien looking aliens...

I like that idea! ::):

Maybe some not-Traveler aliens would be cool, too. Some feline, reptilian, insect, centauroid, and canine aliens are fairly universal SF stereotypes and would be usable for any number of games.
Mike
- Lord of the Unpainted Hoard!

#70 Dr.Bedlam

Dr.Bedlam

Action Scientist

• Members
  • 4094 posts

Posted 01 June 2009 - 06:01 PM

Armed troops in decontamination suits. I can think of any number of uses. Two or three poses.
I don't look like Haldir's avatar, either

#71 Ironworker

Ironworker

Demon of Speed Painting

• Members
  • 1706 posts

Posted 02 June 2009 - 12:47 PM

How about some modern civilians that have armed and not armed versions. Like Rosie the Chronotechnition. These would be great for modern zombie games and just as civies for modern settings.

Also; modern survivalist, paramilitary/militia types, S.W.A.T. team, Federal Agents in windbreakers so we can paint F.B.I. or B.A.F.T.E. or whatever. "Rednecks" or the more politically correct "good old boys", gangsters, ect...

Loose Zombie dogs of different breads.

I'd rather be the hammer than the nail

My Miniature Game Blog
My CMON gallery
My Ebay Page

#72 Da_Sub

Da_Sub

• Bones Supporter
  • 13 posts

Posted 02 June 2009 - 10:03 PM

I have been playing around with the ideas of some combination of alternate history stuff for a while now and came up with
some cool weapons that would fit right in.

- Tesla Rifle: power supplied from a backpack by twin cables (+/- supply!)
- CD launcher: A weapon that fires salvaged CDs... (yeah we have been playing alot of Fallout PNP of late while watching The Black Mask lol)
- Radiation Beam Cannon - Ala Desolators from C&C RA2
- Compound Bow. Ok so Everyone needs a 28mm Rambo!!!
- A tin of Deoderant/Spray'n'Cook with a Zippo taped to it..... Just the thing for Modern Horror PNP
- a Lit Molotov, simply because they are plain fun in game and I have yet to see a company produce a figure with one (although Rosie could easy have one fitted she isn't really in a throwing pose)
- Someone already mentioned them elsewhere but figure or two in hazmat suits. As it would be really cool/creepy to have them as PCs or NPCs for modern Zombie/Horror gaming (don't get exposed or you become the enemy!!!!)
Baldrick: "You know how they say that somewhere there's a bullet with your name on it?" Blackadder: "Yes?" Baldrick: " Well I thought that if I owned the bullet with my name on it, I'll never get hit by it. Cause I'll never shoot myself..." www.subsunderground.com custom figs and random musings

#73 eastman

eastman

Mad Scientist

• Members
  • 3021 posts

Posted 03 June 2009 - 06:23 PM

The Chronoscope line needs a female assassin. Essentially a Bond-girl with a gun.

:devil:
  • NickT likes this
"If you can't learn to do something well, learn to enjoy doing it poorly" - www.Despair.com
"Painting is easy when you don't know how, but very difficult when you do" - attributed to Edgar Degas
"A stroke of the brush does not guarantee art from the bristles" - Vorlon Ambassador Kosh Naranek, Babylon 5
"I see ... lead people" - me
"I love the smell of DullCote in the morning, it smells like ... VICTORY" - me
"Have you joined The Cult of Purple & TealTM yet? You know you want to." - me
"how many of YOUR club's members are in Masters? Hmm? ;-)" - Evil Sue

#74 Reaperbryan

Reaperbryan

Living Miniature

• Reaper Peeps
  • 10301 posts

Posted 04 June 2009 - 06:36 AM

The Chronoscope line needs a female assassin. Essentially a Bond-girl with a gun.

Like this?

Posted Image

Or a few of these?

bryan@reapermini.com

This post is 100% organic. No Artifical Spellcheck or Grammar Check was used in the manufacturing of this post. No Zombies were harmed in the making of this post.

~His High Gameliness, the Most Reverend and Inscrutable, Space Pope Bryanzilla I

#75 eastman

eastman

Mad Scientist

• Members
  • 3021 posts

Posted 04 June 2009 - 06:07 PM

Like this?

Or a few of these?

I think a different pose is in order - crouching, like a panther about to strike.
"If you can't learn to do something well, learn to enjoy doing it poorly" - www.Despair.com
"Painting is easy when you don't know how, but very difficult when you do" - attributed to Edgar Degas
"A stroke of the brush does not guarantee art from the bristles" - Vorlon Ambassador Kosh Naranek, Babylon 5
"I see ... lead people" - me
"I love the smell of DullCote in the morning, it smells like ... VICTORY" - me
"Have you joined The Cult of Purple & TealTM yet? You know you want to." - me
"how many of YOUR club's members are in Masters? Hmm? ;-)" - Evil Sue

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users