Chronscope minis we'd like to see thread 2

1281 replies to this topic

#1276 Pingo

Pingo

Godlike

• Members
  • 8189 posts

Posted 06 November 2014 - 01:37 PM

I want stuff for shadowrun, and d20 modern. Cyberpunk minis are rather difficult to find. Most scifi stuff is Space age or post apocolypse. Caine the cyber troll is nice but he is pretty alone for the genre. I am hunting the interwebs for a mini that is wearing a trench coat and a hoody with a pair of pistols. and don't even get me started on trying to find a ork with a gun that isn't made by games workshop (cringe a little). there are plenty of minis from you guys that fit the genre sure but most of them are wearing full combat armor. I am really looking for something a little more casual. T-shirts, tank tops, cargo pants long baggy hoodies with wierd patterns on them.

there now I am in the right forum.

::D:

Ladies in trench coats and hoodies too.

And I'd like to put in another request for a villainous mastermind lady in pants, in remembrance of the late, incandescent Kate O'Mara and her wonderful Rani in "Doctor Who".
  • Dr.Bedlam and dsmiles like this

I built a boat. Spelljammer pictures here.

Some humans would do anything to see if it was possible to do it. If you put a large switch in some cave somewhere, with a sign on it saying 'End-of-the-World Switch. PLEASE DO NOT TOUCH', the paint wouldn't even have time to dry.
-- Terry Pratchett

"Therefore, O Painter, make your smaller figures merely indicated and not highly finished, otherwise you will produce effects the opposite to nature, your supreme guide"
-- Leonardo da Vinci

"All alternate histories produce zeppelins."
-- Ken Hite's Law

#1277 Dr.Bedlam

Dr.Bedlam

Action Scientist

• Members
  • 4156 posts

Posted 06 November 2014 - 10:07 PM

I want stuff for shadowrun, and d20 modern. Cyberpunk minis are rather difficult to find. Most scifi stuff is Space age or post apocolypse. Caine the cyber troll is nice but he is pretty alone for the genre. I am hunting the interwebs for a mini that is wearing a trench coat and a hoody with a pair of pistols. and don't even get me started on trying to find a ork with a gun that isn't made by games workshop (cringe a little). there are plenty of minis from you guys that fit the genre sure but most of them are wearing full combat armor. I am really looking for something a little more casual. T-shirts, tank tops, cargo pants long baggy hoodies with wierd patterns on them.

there now I am in the right forum.

::D:

Ladies in trench coats and hoodies too.

And I'd like to put in another request for a villainous mastermind lady in pants, in remembrance of the late, incandescent Kate O'Mara and her wonderful Rani in "Doctor Who".

+1, totally. Does ANYONE make a Rani?

• Pingo likes this
I don't look like Haldir's avatar, either

#1278 MikeD

MikeD

Enlightened

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 352 posts

Posted 07 November 2014 - 08:40 AM

I want stuff for shadowrun, and d20 modern. Cyberpunk minis are rather difficult to find.

I could get into that!  The old "offical" Shadowrun figures can still be found sometimes, but they really do show their age.  I'd love to see some more up to date stuff in this genre.  :B):

Mike
- Lord of the Unpainted Hoard!

#1279 Toothygrin

Toothygrin

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 08 November 2014 - 04:35 PM

Shadowrun is making a comeback of late. With 5th edition out and shadowrun returns/dragonfall and online there is a rather untapped market. To further my case I would like to say shadowrun style critters would be pretty cool. New models for hellhounds, basillisk and creepy insect shaman abominations. More characters like cain the cyber troll heck more trolls like him. O.O and cyberware conversion pieces. there are a few of the fantasy miniatures that would look pretty awesome for shadowrun with just a little cyberware.

Edited by Toothygrin, 08 November 2014 - 04:36 PM.

• redambrosia, uncas and Silvervane like this

I am the ranger that shot dragons with a longbow at max range and when the door slammed shut behind me the rest of the party left. 

I am the paladin that put my hand into a hole of annihilation and wondered where my arm 

I am the Dwarf fighter that grabbed a magic shovel that makes free beer and was then cursed by said beer.(me shovel :( I mourn ye loss.) 

this will have more when I make more mistakes.

#1280 cloudshaper2k

cloudshaper2k

Instigator

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 122 posts

Posted 14 November 2014 - 08:20 PM

Cyberpunk mouselings.

• dsmiles, Pingo, redambrosia and 2 others like this

#1281 redambrosia

redambrosia

Godlike

• Bones Supporter
  • 3334 posts

Posted 17 November 2014 - 07:22 AM

Cyberpunk mouselings.

You should also put this in the mouslings we'd like to see thread. ^_^

ETA: http://forum.reaperm...4?hl= mouslings

Edited by redambrosia, 17 November 2014 - 07:24 AM.

Reason #412 on why not to multitask and paint....dipped my brush in salsa @_@

I have terminal figmentia. :huh:

My DeviantArt
"Cure for an obsession: get another one." Mason Cooley

#1282 Darsc Zacal

Darsc Zacal

PAX Prime Veteran

• 5940 posts

Posted 18 November 2014 - 01:30 AM

I'd like to see modern street dressing. Mailboxes. Bus stops. Food carts. Fire hydrants.

Also would like to see damaged and overturned vehicles. Cars. SUVs. Police. Cabs. Ambulance.

The sort of items and terrain you'd expect to see in a zombie apocalypse game or an urban warfare game.
  • dsmiles, redambrosia and HornedTurtle like this
"Yeah, we have magic and elves and crazy wizardocracies, but gender equality, *that's* a fantasy."
- Pingo's alter ego.

"I had to drown my dolly in the bathtub to try and still the voice of the mirror mommy telling me to do bad things. And then an octopus stole my clothes!"
Buglips' Gnome.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users