1329 replies to this topic

#1321 GlenP

GlenP

Instigator

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 128 posts

Posted 09 February 2015 - 07:19 PM

Bent over steampunk babe submitting to a clockwork spanking machine.

Seriously.

Go a head and laugh; you all know you'd buy one...

Glen

(thinking outside the model box...)

#1322 Rob Dean

Rob Dean

Mostly Harmless

• Members
  • 45 posts

Posted 14 February 2015 - 03:06 PM

I recently saw the almost fully restored Metropolis, and was inspired to dig out Marie the She Bot (aka Maria) from my box of pending painting. There ought to be a Rotwang the mad scientist to go with her.

Edited by Rob Dean, 14 February 2015 - 03:18 PM.

• rgtriplec likes this

#1323 Pingo

Pingo

Godlike

• Members
  • 9367 posts

Posted 16 February 2015 - 06:53 PM

An elephant skeleton. Oh, yes. Mammoth or mastodont would be acceptable if you would prefer.
  • rgtriplec, redambrosia, HornedTurtle and 1 other like this

I built a boat. Spelljammer pictures here.

Some humans would do anything to see if it was possible to do it. If you put a large switch in some cave somewhere, with a sign on it saying 'End-of-the-World Switch. PLEASE DO NOT TOUCH', the paint wouldn't even have time to dry.
-- Terry Pratchett

"Therefore, O Painter, make your smaller figures merely indicated and not highly finished, otherwise you will produce effects the opposite to nature, your supreme guide"
-- Leonardo da Vinci

"All alternate histories produce zeppelins."
-- Ken Hite's Law

#1324 rgtriplec

rgtriplec

Godlike

• Members
  • 2049 posts

Posted 17 February 2015 - 01:15 AM

An elephant skeleton. Oh, yes. Mammoth or mastodont would be acceptable if you would prefer.

I think a war elephant and war mammoth would be awesome as well.

• Chaoswolf and Dr_Automaton like this

"To be is to do"-Socrates "To do is to be"-Sartre "Do Be Do Be Do"-Sinatra "De Do Do Do, De Da Da Da" - Sting "Scooby Dooby Do"-Scooby Do "Yaba Daba Doo"-Fred Flintstone

2015 minis: January - 3, February - 10 painted + 6 repairs, touch ups and repaints

Running Tally: 13 painted, 6 repairs, touch ups and repaints

2015 Goal: 101

#1325 Erifnogard

Erifnogard

Ekildog

• Bones Supporter
  • 2273 posts

Posted 18 February 2015 - 09:48 PM

A series of various vampire breeds in the style of the American Vampire comics.  Especially vamped out American vampires.

• Chaoswolf likes this

I WILL @#!&ING END YOU.

#1326 ecaicio

ecaicio

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 19 February 2015 - 02:28 AM

A brain on a mobile platform, ala, well, The Brain from DC. With Ape X acting as a Monsieur Mallah stand-in we can all have comics greatest, most enduring love story in or games.

#1327 Darsc Zacal

Darsc Zacal

PAX Prime Veteran

• 6480 posts

Posted 19 February 2015 - 04:05 AM

More robots. Think of '50's scifi style of robots like Robbie the Robot from Lost in Space and Forbidden Planet, but also larger ones like in the movie Sky Captain and the World of Tomorrow. (Maybe not as big as those, but big enough to be able to stomp on a man sized mini.

And when I say like those, I don't mean them to be exactly the same, but rather for them to be stylistically designed as if from that era.
  • Dai-Mongar, Erifnogard, redambrosia and 3 others like this
Bones Supporter
photo_zpsc586a205.png
photo_zps088a0004.gif

#1328 rgtriplec

rgtriplec

Godlike

• Members
  • 2049 posts

Posted 19 February 2015 - 01:56 PM

Robbie the robot and similar would be cool.

Native Americans, PC and villagers, Hopi Kachinas, Kokopelli

Edited by rgtriplec, 21 February 2015 - 12:40 PM.

• redambrosia likes this

"To be is to do"-Socrates "To do is to be"-Sartre "Do Be Do Be Do"-Sinatra "De Do Do Do, De Da Da Da" - Sting "Scooby Dooby Do"-Scooby Do "Yaba Daba Doo"-Fred Flintstone

2015 minis: January - 3, February - 10 painted + 6 repairs, touch ups and repaints

Running Tally: 13 painted, 6 repairs, touch ups and repaints

2015 Goal: 101

#1329 Pingo

Pingo

Godlike

• Members
  • 9367 posts

Posted 19 February 2015 - 02:33 PM

In the old "Pogo" comic there was a character, Sis Boombah, a giant sporty chicken in a middy blouse, occasionally with a whistle on a cord around her neck.

The talk of giant chickens has reminded me of her and how fun, in a very weird way, she was.

I built a boat. Spelljammer pictures here.

Some humans would do anything to see if it was possible to do it. If you put a large switch in some cave somewhere, with a sign on it saying 'End-of-the-World Switch. PLEASE DO NOT TOUCH', the paint wouldn't even have time to dry.
-- Terry Pratchett

"Therefore, O Painter, make your smaller figures merely indicated and not highly finished, otherwise you will produce effects the opposite to nature, your supreme guide"
-- Leonardo da Vinci

"All alternate histories produce zeppelins."
-- Ken Hite's Law

#1330 redambrosia

redambrosia

Godlike

• Bones Supporter
  • 3619 posts

Posted 22 February 2015 - 10:21 AM

More robots. Think of '50's scifi style of robots like Robbie the Robot from Lost in Space and Forbidden Planet, but also larger ones like in the movie Sky Captain and the World of Tomorrow. (Maybe not as big as those, but big enough to be able to stomp on a man sized mini.

And when I say like those, I don't mean them to be exactly the same, but rather for them to be stylistically designed as if from that era.

Giant robots sounds good to me... even better in bonesium!

Robbie the robot and similar would be cool.

Native Americans, PC and villagers, Hopi Kachinas, Kokopelli

Yes please! Beautiful, reasonably accurate SW native Americans would be awesome~

Edited by redambrosia, 22 February 2015 - 10:21 AM.

• Talae and Chaoswolf like this

A life is like a garden. Perfect moments can be had, but not preserved, except in memory. Live long, and prosper.

Leonard Nimoy

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users