Sign in to follow this  
joshuaslater

Online store

The bone yard has been gone for quite a while now as they were updating it. As Kit mentioned in his earlier post, he's working on it....

And there is no more Bone Yard. :down:

::(:

Wild Bill :blues:

The Boneyard is coming back! Oh yes! I'm getting the final touches on price updates this week, and we'll be adding pics as we get to them. You'll love the new boneyard section. In addition to its own link, I'll be adding the pieces to a multipart figure to that figure's detail shot. That should make it much easier for you hard-core converters to have a better idea of what you're getting and what you'd like to swap.

o.O

The Boneyard is the top of the heap of what's good about Reaper. It seems getting every part of the catalog made available in an online shop is a rare thing in the rough and tumble world of miniatures production and marketing.

Where is the search feature? Is it all rolled up into the "Figure Finder" now?

Was trying to search for your counters to link in a different forum for a shameless plug but can't seem to find them. Looked using the "Figure Finder" and it didn't come up with anything... so I figure that's still for figures only! =)

Thx

There will be a Product Finder box at the top of every page. That will be an everything search. The figure finder will be still be limited to whole minis. Pro counters, sculpting accessories, and brushes are being added right now.

Also also! Can I use my old store login (doesn't look like it).

Your login is now your e-mail address. The password is still the same, and once you log in it will identify you by your old handle. At least that's how it works for me.

I've tried every email from the past eight years, my account name, and nothing. It seems to have forgotten me completely. Which is ironic, since I actually have purchased quite a bit through the online store.

Anybody else still having this problem?

Sorry, wasn't clear before. If you had a reapergames id, your login is the email address associated with that account. The old store login will not work any longer, please reference my previous post for details. If your reapergames id isn't working, that must have been lost in the database meltdown couple of months ago.

Highlights: new registration is dead simple, old order history will be available, toot toot chugga chugga.

Let me know if you need more clarification.

Sorry, wasn't clear before. If you had a reapergames id, your login is the email address associated with that account. The old store login will not work any longer, please reference my previous post for details. If your reapergames id isn't working, that must have been lost in the database meltdown couple of months ago.

Highlights: new registration is dead simple, old order history will be available, toot toot chugga chugga.

Let me know if you need more clarification.

I went ahead and re-registered (you do want my money, right?!?), as no combination of names, emails, passwords, etc., would work.

And then I gave you more money.

Woo! Money! Sorry for the confusion, sir.

Woo! Money! Sorry for the confusion, sir.

Yeah, I'm good like that: it doesn't take a reduction in price to part me from my money. (Though it is nice.)

Seems strange, there is no more "Russia" in the countries list... Was that initially intended or just an error? ::o:

An oversight. My apologies. Russian Federation is now in the list of available countries.

Where can I find paint brushes on the website? I've been using another company's paints for years now and I would like to purchase one of the reaper starter paint kits that I have seen on retailer websites (the non-metallic metal one to be exact), but these too I cannot find on your website. Are they not available or do I just need a clue? :wacko:

Balzemonn

d#%n typos!

Where can I find paint brushes on the website? I've been using another company's paints for years now and I would like to purchase one of the reaper starter paint kits that I have seen on retailer websites (the non-metallic metal one to be exact), but these too I cannot find on your website. Are they not available or do I just need a clue? :wacko:

Balzemonn

d#%n typos!

brushes:

http://www.reapermini.com/OnlineStore/brush

paint kits:

http://www.reapermini.com/OnlineStore/Learn%20to%20paint