Photo

Chronoscope Students: The geek

4 replies to this topic

#1 derfenrirwolv

derfenrirwolv

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 13 May 2009 - 12:47 AM

Anyone know roughly when the geek pictured on the greens page will be available? I have a modern character he'd be perfect for. There's a few mini's id like to pick up, but i'd hate to make one order then have that one become available the next day.

#2 Dr.Bedlam

Dr.Bedlam

Godlike

• Members
  • 3554 posts

Posted 22 May 2009 - 04:58 PM

I was bitterly disappointed to see he was not yet in production during Reapercon. I want some of these guys.

"Actually, I DO look like my avatar..." tumblr_me9zrqN4dK1rao9jio1_400.jpg

Bringer of Gonturzaps

http://www.reapermin...040-gonturzaps/

#3 Inarah

Inarah

Godlike

• Bones Supporter
  • 4192 posts

Posted 23 May 2009 - 09:44 AM

Anyone know roughly when the geek pictured on the greens page will be available? I have a modern character he'd be perfect for. There's a few mini's id like to pick up, but i'd hate to make one order then have that one become available the next day.

I've been told it takes roughly 4 months from the time a green is finished until it is ready to ship. Reaper paces the mold making and casting process so they have somewhat regular releases and the shops and distributors have time to see the ads and put in orders.
~It's not broken.... it's a conversion. ~

"I got my brother and his six year old hooked last week. They were soon back at the friendly local for more. Starts with a cute lil unicorn, next thing you're onto griffins and purple worms." ~ Carnacki the Ghost Finder

#4 Reaperbryan

Reaperbryan

Living Miniature

• Reaper Peeps
  • 9584 posts

Posted 25 May 2009 - 08:39 AM

My schedule shows the Students pack (containing 'Geek', 'Chick', and 'Jock') will be produced in June and shipped then. They are available in stores 10 days after production.

bryan@reapermini.com This post is 100% organic. No Artifical Spellcheck or Grammar Check was used in the manufacturing of this post. No Zombies were harmed in the making of this post.

#5 EbonStorms

EbonStorms

Rabble Rouser

• Bones Supporter
  • 53 posts

Posted 25 May 2009 - 10:12 AM

I've got three words for this set:
"Go Team Venture"

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users