• Please log in to reply
272 replies to this topic

#271 Pingo

Pingo

Godlike

• Members
  • 9785 posts

Posted 16 March 2015 - 07:10 PM

Received the "Learn to paint kit" about a week ago. Needless to say I've already watched a hundred or so YouTube video's and have dived head first. Of all the times I played table top  games I have never used mini's and am looking forward to it the next opportunity I have. Regardless, I must admit there is something addictive about this that allows the entire world to disappear. Even when trying to paint with kids crawling all over you.

Play your cards right and eventually you can apprentice those kids into doing your priming for you.
  • sentinel, klarg1, kay13 and 4 others like this

I built a boat. Spelljammer pictures here.

Some humans would do anything to see if it was possible to do it. If you put a large switch in some cave somewhere, with a sign on it saying 'End-of-the-World Switch. PLEASE DO NOT TOUCH', the paint wouldn't even have time to dry.
-- Terry Pratchett

"Therefore, O Painter, make your smaller figures merely indicated and not highly finished, otherwise you will produce effects the opposite to nature, your supreme guide"
-- Leonardo da Vinci

"All alternate histories produce zeppelins."
-- Ken Hite's Law

#272 Lochar

Lochar

Enlightened

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 491 posts

Posted 16 March 2015 - 08:41 PM

Right now I'd only trust his oldest to help.  Middle and youngest are more likely to paint themselves or the entire house. :D

• kay13, redambrosia and Llamaroo like this

#273 Llamaroo

Llamaroo

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 17 March 2015 - 12:54 AM

Yeah, Pingo I actually let the minion (clone number 1) paint a mini tonight. Going to keep this one as a reference but, the next one he gets, someday, I'll strip it and have him repaint it a dozen times or so. I do like the idea of having him apprentice as a primer first! To be fair Lochar only clone/minion 2 will try to paint the house since cone/minion 3 just puts everything he gets into his mouth. 

• kay13, redambrosia and LordJosh like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users