4 replies to this topic

#1 jr665

jr665

Mostly Harmless

• Members
  • 45 posts

Posted 31 August 2009 - 08:28 AM

Hi
I just bought some LE stuff from the Reaper store and was able to get almost everthing I wanted.
Except when I try to buy Zombies and Skeleton Swordsmen, I can't!
Is this because your out of stock or some other reason?
If your out, will you be restocking soon or do I have to hunt them down at my FLGS?

#2 Halberkill

Halberkill

Instigator

• Bones Supporter
  • 201 posts

Posted 31 August 2009 - 08:36 AM

Yeah, Likewise I seemed to have missed the skeleton swordsmen myself. Is it that they sold out already, or that they were delayed?

Halber

#3 Reaperbryan

Reaperbryan

Living Miniature

• Reaper Peeps
  • 8642 posts

Posted 31 August 2009 - 04:48 PM

We have temporarily sold out and are awaiting our resupply. It is expected within the week.

bryan@reapermini.com This post is 100% organic. No Artifical Spellcheck or Grammar Check was used in the manufacturing of this post. No Zombies were harmed in the making of this post.

#4 Halberkill

Halberkill

Instigator

• Bones Supporter
  • 201 posts

Posted 31 August 2009 - 09:39 PM

We have temporarily sold out and are awaiting our resupply. It is expected within the week.

Will the resupply be in the same paint style?

I know Reaper has said that they aren't interested in making collectables, but the market may have more say in what becomes a collectable than Reaper does. Fortunately most of the sales of LE on Ebay are around SRP and don't seem to take into consideration the paint version.

Halber

#5 Reaperbryan

Reaperbryan

Living Miniature

• Reaper Peeps
  • 8642 posts

Posted 01 September 2009 - 06:14 AM

Correction: The shipment with the resupply is in, they are now available for purchase!

bryan@reapermini.com This post is 100% organic. No Artifical Spellcheck or Grammar Check was used in the manufacturing of this post. No Zombies were harmed in the making of this post.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users