Gus Landt

Clarifications & Errata

85 posts in this topic

Forgive I don't understand, all army: yes or no?

No. Not the whole army.

 

Just the specific Troop that includes the Razig Pirate Warlord model.

 

Army > Troop.  (An Army usually consists of 2 to 5 Troops) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Question about Spy SA.

 

Say a player uses this SA and delays a card, then the next one is being drawn. Is that legal to Spy that newly drawn card again and so forth, thus creating a queue of delayed cards? I fail to see any explicit prohibition.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Correct, you can make a queue of delayed cards with multiple spy SA.

Edited by Humansquish

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote

Barrage Spell: Target model's RAV shots become 3" AoE shots until its next Shoot Action. This spell cannot be cast on models with the Blowthrough SA. No LOS is needed for this spell.

 

Might it then instead be written for its next Shoot Action, lest it works only for Defensive Shots. Am I missing somewhat?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Forgive me if this has already been addressed, but I have a question about how the Band SA works with Solo models. Normally, an army cannot have more Solo models than Leader models. However, is this the case if you have three Solo models with the Band SA in a single Troop? Let's say I wanted to field a Reptus army with a single Leader model, and then a Troop with three Crymorian Warriors. Would this be legal, or would I need at least three Leader models?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I believe that that rule refers to solo troops rather than solo models. Bands are referred to as troops without leaders, so I think you might actually be able to do a Led Troop, a Band of 3 and a single solo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/29/2017 at 5:29 AM, Reinchard said:

 

Might it then instead be written for its next Shoot Action, lest it works only for Defensive Shots. Am I missing somewhat?

 

This would include the current Shoot action, and all RAV attacks all the way until it's next Shoot action (kind of like saying this weekend vs. next weekend). So not only does it apply to the offensive strike in the current game turn, but also any defensive shots until its activation the next game turn.

 

~v

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/26/2017 at 8:14 PM, Gryps2 said:

Forgive me if this has already been addressed, but I have a question about how the Band SA works with Solo models. Normally, an army cannot have more Solo models than Leader models. However, is this the case if you have three Solo models with the Band SA in a single Troop? Let's say I wanted to field a Reptus army with a single Leader model, and then a Troop with three Crymorian Warriors. Would this be legal, or would I need at least three Leader models?

 

13 hours ago, SirArthurIV said:

I believe that that rule refers to solo troops rather than solo models. Bands are referred to as troops without leaders, so I think you might actually be able to do a Led Troop, a Band of 3 and a single solo

 

SAIV's answer is correct, on both counts. A Band of Solo models is no longer a Solo, and thus you do not need Leader models equal to the number of Solos in the Band. The example of a Leader-led Troop, a Band, and a Solo of the same type as the Band is also a legal build. So, for Reptus, your example might look something like:

 

Troop 1

Gam-Nan

Gaan-Hor Warriors x4

 

Troop 2

Crymorian Warriors x3

 

Troop 3

Crymorian Warrior

 

Totally legit build.

 

~v

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now