4 replies to this topic

#1 Veronus

Veronus

Rabble Rouser

• Members
  • Pip
  • 67 posts

Posted 30 September 2009 - 10:05 PM

I got 5 different Kroid singles from my local hobby store! I cannot wait to paint them. I plan on using them in a "Godlike" campaign.

Veronus
The object of war is not to die for your country, but to make the other bastard die for his........ - G.S. Patton

#2 joshuaslater

joshuaslater

CareBear

• Bones Supporter
  • 6425 posts

Posted 07 October 2009 - 07:56 AM

I thought I'd show your post some love. Glad you're happy with the models. RoTD holds nothing for me, but I know Nazi Zombies have a following, or would that be a shambling??
A miniature venture of mine: http://www.cauldronbornminiatures.com

#3 Veronus

Veronus

Rabble Rouser

• Members
  • Pip
  • 67 posts

Posted 07 October 2009 - 10:15 PM

I thought I'd show your post some love. Glad you're happy with the models. RoTD holds nothing for me, but I know Nazi Zombies have a following, or would that be a shambling??

Kewl! Thanks Man. The only thing better than a Dead Nazi, is an Undead Nazi!!!

Veronus
The object of war is not to die for your country, but to make the other bastard die for his........ - G.S. Patton

#4 joshuaslater

joshuaslater

CareBear

• Bones Supporter
  • 6425 posts

Posted 08 October 2009 - 11:07 AM

There are a couple Alternate WWII games out there, which should tide you over if you need to play tabletop, and my all time favorite RPG engine, Savage Worlds, can handle any setting, especially undead Nazis.

Enjoy your models!!
A miniature venture of mine: http://www.cauldronbornminiatures.com

#5 sethohman

sethohman

Godlike

• Bones Supporter
  • 1849 posts

Posted 08 October 2009 - 01:22 PM

There are a couple Alternate WWII games out there, which should tide you over if you need to play tabletop, and my all time favorite RPG engine, Savage Worlds, can handle any setting, especially undead Nazis.

Enjoy your models!!

I just saw a Weird War 2 source book for Savage Worlds, actually. On the new release self at the FLGS - looks like a Sept 1 release.

Put together by Pinnacle. Did a real nice job with the D20 version - I would expect the same from SW.

Mike

I hope never to be a giraffe named Marius in Denmark.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users