• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 sethohman

sethohman

Godlike

• Bones Supporter
  • 1906 posts

Posted 29 October 2009 - 06:46 PM

Picked up the werewolf today.  Beautiful sculpt, very nice paintjob in general.  Big section on his back had the paint rubbed off it straight from the blister.  It wasn't 'not painted' - it had the classic rubbed off paint thing going.

Touched it up with some charred brown, and it is OK now, but the grey on the back straight from the blister was a bit disappointing.

:zombie:

Mike

I hope never to be a giraffe named Marius in Denmark.

#2 Qwyksilver

Qwyksilver

Tubby Guinness Fairy

• 14871 posts

Posted 30 October 2009 - 07:43 AM

If some paint got rubbed off and you have a damaged model, send an email to questions@reapermini.com to have the problem rectified.

Sacrificing minions: is there any problem it CAN'T solve?

- Lord Xykon, OotS #192

Beowulf ll. 1538-1543
... Pay no heed to proud thoughts, famous champion. Now the flowering of your strength is but for a while. After a while, the time will suddenly come that disease or the sword's edge will cut off your power. Either fire's grasp or flood's surge or blade's bite or spear's flight. Or vicious age, or the flash of your eyes will gutter and burn out! It will be all at once, great campaigner, that death will overpower you.

It's terrifying!  Without enough caffeine your body undergoes these hours of partial paralysis and hallucinations! :shudder:

- Argentee

Black Lightning: MA010.

#3 sethohman

sethohman

Godlike

• Bones Supporter
  • 1906 posts

Posted 30 October 2009 - 01:24 PM

Wasn't that bad, and I have a plethora or brown paint. Not worht the $4 in lost sales for Reaper to replace it.

More the point that it needed a bit of touch up. I will be a bit more cautious when buying them is all. Still a much better grade of plastic than the D&D minis, and I don't have to paint it myself. All of which are worth it for a $4 mini.

Mike

I hope never to be a giraffe named Marius in Denmark.

#4 Reaperbryan

Reaperbryan

Living Miniature

• Reaper Peeps
  • 10012 posts

Posted 02 November 2009 - 10:06 AM

Wasn't that bad, and I have a plethora or brown paint. Not worht the $4 in lost sales for Reaper to replace it.

More the point that it needed a bit of touch up. I will be a bit more cautious when buying them is all. Still a much better grade of plastic than the D&D minis, and I don't have to paint it myself. All of which are worth it for a $4 mini.

We noticed this after packaging the first few *thousand* for the initial release, and all future werewolves will be packaged in deeper plastic so they do not stick to the blister card.

You are, as Mike said, free to e-mail questions@reapermini.com with this or any future product issues for a replacement under our 100% satisfaction guarantee.

bryan@reapermini.com

This post is 100% organic. No Artifical Spellcheck or Grammar Check was used in the manufacturing of this post. No Zombies were harmed in the making of this post.

~His High Gameliness, the Most Reverend and Inscrutable, Space Pope Bryanzilla I

#5 wellender

wellender

Instigator

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 100 posts

Posted 10 November 2009 - 01:21 PM

I just got mine in the mail and I have to say he is awesome. Best pre-paint by far. I would love to see some Chronoscope guys get this treatment. I love to paint, but I really don't have the time or space very often. It would be great to get some of those guys to get into games quickly.

#6 DARK ELF

DARK ELF

Rabble Rouser

• Members
  • Pip
  • 82 posts

Posted 10 December 2009 - 12:33 AM

yes,very nice. IMO,i would have used the other werewolf sculpt from Reaper. but this one is very nice.
"Hold fast to the truth, for the truth is a pillar. a steadfast pillar that all that all the world cannot shake"

#7 Stephen G. Roy

Stephen G. Roy

Mostly Harmless

• Members
  • 35 posts

Posted 13 February 2011 - 11:03 PM

Both Werewolf and Minotaur are spotless, flawless, and awesome.

#8 DARK ELF

DARK ELF

Rabble Rouser

• Members
  • Pip
  • 82 posts

Posted 06 April 2011 - 06:20 AM

Both Werewolf and Minotaur are spotless, flawless, and awesome.

you guyz following me?? :poke:
"Hold fast to the truth, for the truth is a pillar. a steadfast pillar that all that all the world cannot shake"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users