Spike

Spike's Olde Worlde OOC

I'll get a post up tomorrow. We've had various invitations and obligations the past three nights that have eaten up all my off-time.

Well dangit. I blew that call didn't I?

It's been a hellish week here, what with work (several people got fired and slack required taking up) and then Steve had a short (though with a seemingly happy conclusion) bit of medical drama. In between that I've finished a video project and been tutoring a friend's son in 7th grade biology..so hopefully....*hopes w/ fingers crossed* the next few days will include some doing-right-by-you-guys time too.

Wednesday after work, I dust off the dice and try to get 'er done.

I'm sorry to keep letting you all down like this. I thought things would be getting better at work, but it looks like this is just the tip of the iceberg. Rather than keep you all dangling on the hook, I'd like to put this one on hold at least through the next month while things (gods willing) get sorted out. For the next few weeks it's looking like I will be picking up a pile of unscheduled overtime whenever and wherever needed.

Again, I hate lettting you all down. You're a great group of players..and have really done a fine job keeping things moving along. If enough of us are still here a month from now i'll do my best to make this up to you.