5 replies to this topic

#1 rgtriplec

rgtriplec

Godlike

• Members
  • 1921 posts

Posted 19 December 2009 - 08:41 AM

... how the game was progressing?
It's Dwarfs not Dwarves. 1500+ Warlord Armies: Dwarfs, Elves, Mercs, Reven, Goblins, Lupines, Sisters, "To be is to do"-Socrates "To do is to be"-Sartre "Do Be Do Be Do"-Sinatra "De Do Do Do, De Da Da Da" - Sting "Scooby Dooby Do"-Scooby Do "Yaba Daba Doo"-Fred Flintstone

#2 mercoutlaw

mercoutlaw

Uber-Mensch

• Black Lightning
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 614 posts

Posted 23 December 2009 - 02:08 AM

I second that thought...
"Mercy," they cry, every one,
But he's got none of that.
Left a trail of blood and tears
'Til King of Hell, he sat

Posted Image

#3 ReaperClark

ReaperClark

What Miniatures Should Look Like

• Bones Supporter
  • 544 posts

Posted 23 December 2009 - 09:21 AM

... how the game was progressing?

Slowly... but it is progressing!
Matt Clark Production Director Reaper Miniatures

#4 Gus Landt

Gus Landt

Godlike

• Members
  • 5087 posts

Posted 23 December 2009 - 10:20 AM

I truly wish I had more to say at this time. I will not say anything until I am sure what I say will be true.
Ask anyone not involved with Warlord 2. When we announced it at ReaperCon last year for a July release, everyone said "wow, I had no idea there was going to be a Warlord 2!"

That is how I prefer to operate. I prefer to say nothing until I can give real dates that will be met. For me to simply say "we're working on it" is meaningless, since we've been saying that for 2 years now. But yes, it is being worked on. It has not been cancelled. Everyone here hopes it will see print in 2010.
“There are two kinds of people: those who say to God, "Thy will be done," and those to whom God says, "All right, then, have it your way” - C.S. Lewis "I'm not sure God wants us to be happy. I think he wants us to love, and be loved. But we are like children, thinking our toys will make us happy and the whole world is our nursery. Something must drive us out of that nursery and into the lives of others, and that something is suffering." - C.S. Lewis

#5 rgtriplec

rgtriplec

Godlike

• Members
  • 1921 posts

Posted 23 December 2009 - 10:33 AM

That's cool. I guess as long as models keep getting released I'll be content to not defect over to AEWWII ::):.
It's Dwarfs not Dwarves. 1500+ Warlord Armies: Dwarfs, Elves, Mercs, Reven, Goblins, Lupines, Sisters, "To be is to do"-Socrates "To do is to be"-Sartre "Do Be Do Be Do"-Sinatra "De Do Do Do, De Da Da Da" - Sting "Scooby Dooby Do"-Scooby Do "Yaba Daba Doo"-Fred Flintstone

#6 highpriestrsw2

highpriestrsw2

Rabble Rouser

• Members
  • Pip
  • 67 posts

Posted 29 December 2009 - 12:07 AM

That's cool. I guess as long as models keep getting released I'll be content to not defect over to AEWWII ::):.

I am an AE WWII player and I own a few Reich of the Dead minis.
I'm eagerly awaiting the release of the game!
I didn't defect though. I was playing AE before I found out about ROTD or the Reaper site.
One noticeable difference between AE WWII and ROTD is the absence of Nazi zombies in AE.
Robert Kingery has already stated that there will be no Nazi zombies in AE because the design team thinks they have been done to death in other games. ::(:
I love my Nazi zombies! :zombie: :wub:
I hope ROTD has a good morale system though. The "unit drive" system from AE is freakin' awesome!
I'm bummed that I never got my hands on a demo copy of the ROTD rules. ::(:
Keep up the good work guys!
You keep making those Nazi zombies and other cool stuff and I'll keep buying!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users