Spike

Spike's Olde Worlde RPG

358 posts in this topic

Twenty-two immediately has Solace's attention. "Show me," she says and collects Leo and Morath.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

(must have forgot to hit Post)

 

INT 1d20=12

 

"Whoa WTH was that thing??" the dwarf says as the creature wizzes by him.

 

After the door is shut, he says "How hurt are ya, lass?" he shouts over to Shayla, as she picks herself off the ground. Seeing she is injured, he calls over to someone with first aid skills or if the injuries are severe he will call over the cleric.

 

"Stay behind here, actually stay in that room there (he points to the zoomba's "cell"), I'm head back to that door, who is with me!"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Chu spends three minutes checking the room. Then will rejoin the party.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@ Taryn

 

You examine the ceilings, apparently suspecting there will be more spiders. You see no spiders, nor anything else aside from orinary ceiling and a small amount of freshly-woven web, most likely made by the spiders you all just killed.

 

@ Solace

 

You follow Twenty-two along with Morath and Leo. The relative silence affords you a good long listen at the door. If what Twentytwo says is correct, whoever did the sneezing is being very quiet now. An intuitive search of the area just beyond the door reveals to you a few footprints in the dirt on the floor. They face one way, then seem to turn round back toward the door. They are smaller prints and look kind of goblinny.

 

@ Brag

 

You help Shayla up from the floor. She is grasping and swatting at the wound just above her ankle, which appears to have been caused by some sort of acid. Her leggings dissolved, absorbing a fair bit of the acid's potency, but her skin beneath is still blistered and causing her much pain.

 

@ All PCs except those in the more eastward corridor

 

You see that Ivan is also sitting on the floor gritting his teeth and fanning at his seemingly-burned leg. He uncorks his waterskin and begins slowly pouring water over the wound.

 

@ Chu

 

A more careful search by your keen eyes allows you to find what is surely a hidden door in the middle of the northern wall of the room. You listen to that section of stone, but hear nothing suspicious on the other side. Do you want to open it now or wait and notify the others.

 

Meanwhile, Brag has helped Shayla move into the room, believing it to be a good secure room.

 

______

 

 

/OOC Sorry about the seriously late post. My days off kind of got swamped by a few minor emergencies. /

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Chu pops out into the hall and says "I found something"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

After hearing Chu, Brag tells Shayla

 

"Stay here, I'll be back."

 

to Chu

 

"Whacha' find?"

 

After seeing or hearing about the door, Brag say "lets investigate!" He agrees to whatever plan to open the door.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Returning to the hall, Taryn checks on Ivan. "Ouch, that looks painful. Solace, any chance of some bandages over here? Don't worry about fighting for now, alright? Just stay in the middle of the group and stay sharp, we don't want you getting hurt worse than you already are."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Solace studies the footprints without disturbing them, then goes back into the hallway where Leo and Morath are waiting. "Keep watch here, and signal as soon as you see something." She leaves the door open so they have a view down the corridor where the footprints are.

 

Returning to the group... "There was...something at the door, it left footprints. I think it was only one creature. Those two keep watch lest we be surprised."

 

"Now then, what injuries have we here? Foul acid? Yes, wash it well with water, and I shall apply a salve to the wound. "

 

bind wounds: 1d6+1= 3

bind wounds: 1d6+1= 3

 

Solace opens The 47 Prayers of the Righteous and reads a short verse from The Vindication of the Soldier Wounded in Battle.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

(Bah! Can't remember if we have a thief in the party) Chu asks who has the best "dexterity" in the party and suggests they open the false door.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"That wouldn't be me, but I can bash it down if we need to!" Brag says as he approaches the area.

 

"I'm itchin to hack something, someone open it up!" he says with a gleam in his eye.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Kane saunters up to the door in his dainty fashion.

 

I might be able to handle this!"

 

 

 

Suh-weet! the d20srd dice bag likes me tonight...

1d20+0

2+0 = 2

 

 

 

Kane listens intently as the lock tells him how to open itself. This spider venom has some pretty nifty after-effects!

 

That ought to just about do it!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Solace shifts uneasily in the silence of the corridor. "Did you guys just hear something?"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Chu heads back into the room with brag to open the secret door

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now