February Roll Call
Posted 01 March 2010 - 01:18 AM
Year so far:
- Soldier dudes: Painted two Overlord figures; 7 more (alt Corvus, 3x crossbows, 3x pikes) on order
- Gnolls: 3x Lupines unpacked and waiting for cleanup
- Horrors: 5x zombies painted and based; 5x zombies assembled but not primed
- Insectoids: 40k is too popular; that Hormagaunt box is never going to get marked down; casting covetous eyes at the Legion of Everblight Hordes starter
- Dwarves: 3x Warlord dorfs based and primed; not looking forward to the metalicious paint job (oh wow, steel and bronze again?)
- Support: 3x Pack horses speed painted and based; up in Show Off
I'm gonna make March "finish some damn gnolls" month.
Blunt Object - vitriol, motorsports, and beer -- not necessarily in that order
Nerdgasm - gaming is serious business
Posted 01 March 2010 - 08:18 AM
Got everything done!! :D
Those three ships put me at 10 for the year. Not really looking for a goal this year, just keepin' track. Little milestones like that help keep me motivated. Actually playing really motivates me to paint.
I'm not so sure I'd want to get hit by a missile with a "dog brain" AI.
My blog: http://scsminimadness.blogspot.com/
Posted 01 March 2010 - 08:22 AM
Anything I paint that turns out better than tabletop is purely by accident!
Visit the Dirty 30s! - A sourcebook for Pulp RPGs... now with 10% More PULP!
Gargoyles Landing BBS - it's all about the games (and it's free!)
Hirst Molds: 40, 45, 54, 55, 56, 60, 63, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 80, 84, 85, 86, 201, 203, 205, 235, 250, 260, 281, 282, 320, 321
Posted 01 March 2010 - 12:00 PM
DONE - 17 DHL skeletons for dipping experiment
DONE - exchange mini (missed deadline)
DONE - online contest mini (missed deadline)
New for February
10% - 5 Ral Partha/IWM zombies with display base, due 02/28 (missed deadline)
0% - 1 Warlord Dwarf - test new color scheme with 'dipping'
Well, at least I got some of the backlog cleared out.
Posted 01 March 2010 - 01:32 PM
* Cry havoc, and let slip the dogs of war - Shakespeare's Julius Caeser
* Artificial Intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.
* We occasionally stumble over the truth but most of us pick ourselves up and hurry off as if nothing had happened. Winston Churchill
* Tardis Express: When it absolutely, positively, has to be there yesterday
* Once more unto the breach, dear friends, once more, ... - Shakespeare's Henry V
* My two hobby blog; Wargames and Railroads
Posted 02 March 2010 - 11:20 AM
on to March!
Posted 02 March 2010 - 09:11 PM
Ok, this month's goals:
Sad Panda for CMON contest.
Finish Marda and Samantha for my Sisters army, maybe Saori
Complete 50 BattleTech pieces, including a new 5-model application for camospecs.org
Big one -- Try not to spend more than $350 on new minis this month!
Completed the Panda, 47 BattleTech models, 1 CAV, and three fantasy models, but not the three I'd hoped to finish.
Oh, and failed the spending limit by about $100.
Myrnnyx Mini Gallery
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users